College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was amazing how we lost to South Carolina. What I think is more amazing is how UGA is going to the SEC championship with only 1 loss with that shaky of an offense. I would rank our offense a 5/10. Thankfully our defense is a solid 9.5/10 and is the only reason we are even a topic. If we do not straighten up the sketchy offense, LSU is going to seriously put UGA in its place.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone watched Jalen Hurts play for OU? He is simultaneously our best and worst player. Two turnovers inside the 10, one of them a fucking oskie to keep TCU in a game that shouldn't have even been close. Fucking maddening.

Foggy Foggy is this how you view Sam?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Has anyone watched Jalen Hurts play for OU? He is simultaneously our best and worst player. Two turnovers inside the 10, one of them a fucking oskie to keep TCU in a game that shouldn't have even been close. Fucking maddening.

Huh what? Football season has been over for a couple of weeks. What are you even talking about?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

What is better is watching Shorthorn fans calling for Herman to be fired 3 years in. That program is fuuuuuuuuuucked.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fire Herman, hire Urban.

We won’t. Instead, we will let him hire an entire new staff, fuck around for 2 years, and then fire him. Glad we gave him a guaranteed 2 year extension after he won the sugar bowl.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Fire Herman, hire Urban.

We won’t. Instead, we will let him hire an entire new staff, fuck around for 2 years, and then fire him. Glad we gave him a guaranteed 2 year extension after he won the sugar bowl.

Sir Fogs, our avatar bet is over. You may have your old one back.

Alternatively, you might think about going back to our good friend Case McCoy to represent your season thus far.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sir Fogs, our avatar bet is over. You may have your old one back.

Alternatively, you might think about going back to our good friend Case McCoy to represent your season thus far.

I mean, what better sums up the current state of the Texas program than a Texas fan horns downing himself?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
F624E458-B67D-4B13-A19D-799E872D1146.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
So how do my 6th ranked Utes make it into the playoff (besides winning out)? I guess Bama losing the Iron Bowl would help?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I don't even watch football anymore, but I think it is hilarious that the Huskies have beaten the Cougs 7 straight Apple Cups. Not that it is a real rivalry anyway, considering we win 70% 66% of the time, shit we might be getting closer to 80% with this latest run.

1575080529736.png

EDIT: I just checked the Apple Cup Wiki ... Series: Washington leads 74–32–6

Last edited: