College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Nothing better than seeing Big 12 teams destroying their chances to hit the playoffs. Outside of OU, has Baylor really played anybody? I know they have that powerful 6-4 Texas coming up and beat the almighty OSU Cowboys(who haven't beaten a team that will be ranked next week), but I mean.... quality programs? So much for Cinderellas like them and Minnesota. The clock just hit midnight and the pumpkin is back to normal.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Nothing better than seeing Big 12 teams destroying their chances to hit the playoffs. Outside of OU, has Baylor really played anybody? I know they have that powerful 6-4 Texas coming up and beat the almighty OSU Cowboys(who haven't beaten a team that will be ranked next week), but I mean.... quality programs? So much for Cinderellas like them and Minnesota. The clock just hit midnight and the pumpkin is back to normal.
They’ve played a harder schedule than the #5 team in the country. As long as Alabama remains in the top 10 no one can say shit about Baylor schedule

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They’ve played a harder schedule than the #5 team in the country. As long as Alabama remains in the top 10 no one can say shit about Baylor schedule

Real question. No doubt they completely collapsed in epic fashion but how do you think they respond? Texas is fairly bad but they have a solid QB and offense. Do you see Baylor winning out now or giving up? OU has one of the top coaches in college and a hard to defend QB. If there is a rematch, what's your thoughts?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Obligatory post about my school that no one cares about...

Cincinnati squeaks by with a win again! Getting nervous about that Memphis game in two weeks. Gotta win out to get a New Year game. Still upset we're in the shit ass AAC. So few schools are as good in both basketball AND football as us.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Real question. No doubt they completely collapsed in epic fashion but how do you think they respond? Texas is fairly bad but they have a solid QB and offense. Do you see Baylor winning out now or giving up? OU has one of the top coaches in college and a hard to defend QB. If there is a rematch, what's your thoughts?
They will destroy ut through release of frustration. Kansas won’t be a problem. The rematch with OU won’t be close though. Hurts won’t give up 3 turnovers in the first quarter again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
75464399_2693445944082382_3180803189725200384_n.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will just have console myself with next week's ass kicking of UT.

You playing. Texas is back. We won the sugar bowl. It’s all Scarface pushing it to the limit montage for us now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
At the Baylor/OU game Saturday - had a great time. The OU sideline up and at halftime was like a funeral pyre, lots of cursing and disbelief. My old boss bounced at half time to make his way back to Wichita Falls but my buddy and I stayed to drink in the OU tears. What a mistake..... Of course, Ostate had a small, 5% chance to make the Big 12 title game and Baylor destroyed that for us - in fact, that was like watching OSU in green against OU every year.

Jalen Hurts is average but putting up insane #'s, OU's secondary is lousy and I have no idea why Baylor stopped throwing on them.

Big 12 is a dumpster fire, yes, but the idea that a Baylor or Minnesota or whoever the fuck can go 12-0 and win a power 5 conference and not make the playoff is a disgrace.

Power 5 conference champs, auto-in. 3 random highest ranked teams after those 5 should get in. Use the current system to assign spots (1v8, 2v7, etc). There, fixed as good as it can possibly get.

Tua going out is horrible and I feel gutted for the kid. I like him and his family seem like good people, will be interested to see what/if he had some type of insurance policy to mitigate some of this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Power 5 conference champs, auto-in. 3 random highest ranked teams after those 5 should get in. Use the current system to assign spots (1v8, 2v7, etc). There, fixed as good as it can possibly get.

Tua going out is horrible and I feel gutted for the kid. I like him and his family seem like good people, will be interested to see what/if he had some type of insurance policy to mitigate some of this.

Agreed. Power 5 + 3. Fuck ND though, join a conference!

Maybe Tua should stay another year at Bama? Play behind a solid O-line. Why risk getting killed behind that wet paper towel of a line Miami and Cincinnati have. Not sure....

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Agreed. Power 5 + 3. Fuck ND though, join a conference!

Maybe Tua should stay another year at Bama? Play behind a solid O-line. Why risk getting killed behind that wet paper towel of a line Miami and Cincinnati have. Not sure....

At this point he isn't going to be drafted by Miami or Cinci. More likely Chargers, Saints, Pats, Packers (barf) take a chance with a mid to late first round pick on him and sit him for a few years behind their current starter. He got flown to Houston this morning/late last night because the orthos in Birmingham (some of the best in the world) didn't feel comfortable doing the surgery. Now he'll be in the hands of the worlds best hip/trauma surgeon so that is good but his recovery to the point of playing football let alone playing like he has in college isn't assured. Teams that can't afford a risk in the first round or that need a QB now can't risk taking him.

edit: I agree with fuck Notre Dame, but they don't need to join a conference. Just group them in with the rest of the field and either they get left in the cold because they aren't an elite program anymore or we get to watch them get dumpstered every three to five years against actual good teams when they get in on name recognition.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is #2 change I want to see in college football. Playoff expansion is #1.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean technically aggies could meet UGA before 2024.

LSU and Alabama won’t allow them.

• 2Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Not too impressed with Fields today. OSU obviously has better talent and it's showing. Damn good game though. I love the job Franklin has done.