College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hell of a game. Clemson is probably the better team and definitely the better defense. LSU hasn't faced anything like them since Bama. Clemson had their wake up call last week. Let's see if LSU can adjust

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dudes hand and foot were outta bounds, these refs fucking suck lol. Oh, Pac 12, makes sense.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hell of a game. Clemson is probably the better team and definitely the better defense. LSU hasn't faced anything like them since Bama. Clemson had their wake up call last week. Let's see if LSU can adjust

The Bama defense they put 46 points on?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
DO SHOELACES COUNT? lol, how'd his foot float like that? Almost impossible.

(still think his toe grazed the ground)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Burrow's a Bengal bro.
Yeah I don't think we can get Burrows but have a chance to suck enough for Lawrence. I think we will take a QB of some kind this year though unfortunately. I don't think Tua will be around either though he would get destroyed on the Chargers. So that means Fromm or Herbert probably.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What a play by Burrows. Poor bastard going to the Bungles.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I don't think we can get Burrows but have a chance to suck enough for Lawrence. I think we will take a QB of some kind this year though unfortunately. I don't think Tua will be around either though he would get destroyed on the Chargers. So that means Fromm or Herbert probably.
I mean I think Tua would get destroyed in Miami too. I just hope if they take him they sit him for a season while rebuilding the line in these next 2 drafts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user