College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The wife and I were at the game, first time at Jerry World, helluva wild ride. Ducks fans were fun to party with pregame and I was surprised at the turnout.

Thankful for the win but we have some work to do before contending for a national title.

I’m dumb and for whatever reason completely neglected to look at location of the game. I knew we played Washington in ATL last year for the opener but it didn’t occur this would be in Dallas. Oh well, would have been an easy trip.

Yeah, the Ducks were fun to party with in Arizona for the Title game. Seemed to be a good group of people. Glad they had a good turn out there. Need to figure out what games I can get to this year. Arkansas is easy, maybe Florida and one more.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My avatar bets are so packed to start the year. LSU, Okie St, and OU in the first 6 weeks. Damn it feels good for college football to be back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame doing the usual thing and making everyone know they're not contenders for the national championship in the first game of the season.

WTF is wrong with them?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Notre Dame doing the usual thing and making everyone know they're not contenders for the national championship in the first game of the season.

WTF is wrong with them?

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well, at least this year the talk about ND going undefeated will end in week 3. No way they beat Georgia

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It’s officially go time motherfucker. Avatar bet?

Not really. I honestly don't give a shit if LSU wins or loses. Was just making fun of how Miles had a knack to make every game close even a rant a win. I can't even name one player at LSU now. But LSU is doing some construction at Tiger Statdium soon. Someone sent me a link to the project coordinator they were looking for on the job.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I want to beat Ohio State so bad tomorrow. Bet that would be very satisfying for Luke Fickell. I know it's extremely unlikely, but every time we play OSU we get a little closer.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I want to beat Ohio State so bad tomorrow. Bet that would be very satisfying for Luke Fickell. I know it's extremely unlikely, but every time we play OSU we get a little closer.
All three games after 2002 have been at least 3 touchdowns. I do think the gap is a lot closer now that they have Fickell though. I'd like it to work out that he becomes head coach again whenever Ryan Day moves on.