College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If Jalen Hurts wins the Heisman this season, I will finally, most certainly be done with CFB forever

That's all I got. Big 12 should be more interesting than it's been the last few years (I say this every year), could see Texas or WVU or somebody finally knocking off OU. God willing

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looking forward to see how the Ducks do this year, first game will be an eye-opener. Against Auburn with College GameDay in Cowboy Stadium.

Fadaar

That guy
UCF's top 2 QB's are broken atm but they did get the grad transfer from Notre Dame so all is not lost.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or just import some shitty offenses from other conferences.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

THE absolute dumbest people on the planet graduate from this school.

I have to respect the balls on their legal department for trying but Miami has called themselves The U since the 70's and players have been saying "The (insert school name here)" for at least the last decade. If this somehow passes muster it will be a travesty.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

I need some opinion outside of the echo chamber on this one. I think fuente lost the locker room and is obviously an idiot. This is a pr bath he’s trying to take probably at his ads direction

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Florida or Miami? I think Mullen is fools gold and it’s going to be a tough night for Florida with all of their problems this off season and their questionable O line.

Sterling

El Presidente
how many competitive games does Clemson actually play in before shitting on Alabama in the NC game?

Hosix

All labs matter!
One that I see...maybe Texas A&M. The rest looks pretty cream puffy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
everyone excited to watch the second and fifth best teams in the state of florida play tonight??

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users