College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
And then he will leave USC with a 1-year post-season ban and a 3-year scholarship reduction.

When they pull a natty or three I'm sure they won't care. Its the Urban way.

edit:

Also its November and my Illini are have a winning record. I'm not sure how to cope with this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The first half of this Cincy-ECU game has taken two hours. Just sloppy awful football. So many penalties.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Thankful to get away with a win there. Losing to ECU would have been devastating.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Taking a tour of plantations this week. One of them is huge business hosting weddings. The old school lined with live oaks you see a lot. Lady said they had a 3 year backlog of dates for weddings. I asked "any this weekend on Saturday". Yup she said. My now wife said "That sounds like a marriage that won't last".

Lady said oh yeah, they're called northerneers. lol.

Elementary school outside Baton Rouge got creative in way to raise some funds. They put up an Alabama flag and everytime someone donates money they lower it a little and the goal is to raise money to take the flag down. At least it's kinda creative. Beats selling popcorn.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If it was truly a loan from a family friend and paid back seems like bullshit.

• 1Like

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
If it was truly a loan from a family friend and paid back seems like bullshit.

A "family friend" he met during the high school recruiting process who just so happens to be an NFLPA certified agent. Regardless, everyone is doing it, just get it out in the open and be done with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hoping Minnesota and LSU win today. Geaux Tigers.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I believe Penn St. was over ranked. Great to see them lose.

And it is fantastic to see Alabama getting whupped.

• 1Like