College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Assuming no upsets the plays will be LSU, Clemson, OSU, Utah. I am perfectly okay with this.

l just went through their entire wins and they only have one team they beat left in the top 25. I’m with you it’s stupid that a conference winner sits out but I mean lol come on of Alabama wins today I think they jump the 1 loss Utah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
l just went through their entire wins and they only have one team they beat left in the top 25. I’m with you it’s stupid that a conference winner sits out but I mean lol come on of Alabama wins today I think they jump the 1 loss Utah.
Assuming they win out they will beat Oregon which is another top 25 team. Plus if they do play and beat Oregon that would be the 4th or 5th team they beat this year that has been on the top 25 this season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Better hope Bama loses because I can’t see them getting surpassed by Utah.

I just went through their schedule and they don’t have any team they beat that is still ranked. I guess beating Oregon may put them over but yikes.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ohio state is a really great team, both sides of the ball, tough and really well coached.

I’d love to see a natty with them and LSU, no other teams look nearly as good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Better hope Bama loses because I can’t see them getting surpassed by Utah.

I just went through their schedule and they don’t have any team they beat that is still ranked. I guess beating Oregon may put them over but yikes.

Alabama is not going to be the SEC champ and they are playing their back up QB. I think they have to destroy Auburn to have a chance to make it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
War Damn Eagle

now we just need to beat Noles and have Utah lose to the Ducks.

1575155879748.gif

1575155862142.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I don't think there is any scenario where the Gators get in.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
If Sark and Golding have jobs after this shit... damn.