College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Hosix

All labs matter!
BYU needs to figure it’s shit out. They are not looking good against Coastal Carolina.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Devonta Smith is fast. 470 yards of offense in the first half. Coach O and LSU getting cooked

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So did LSU really lose that much talent from last years team? Cause they seem to be pretty terrible

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
They lost a ton of players to the draft, plus their passing game guru Brady to the NFL. Then they’ve had some key players opt out or get injured.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
This year has been tough to really get into. Between the cancelled games and the big ten being such shit I just haven’t had that excited anticipation any particular week. I mean the Buckeyes are undefeated and beat nationally ranked Indiana so woohoo yay I guess. Michigan is so irrelevant at this point I just feel totally apathetic about next Saturday which kinda sucks but fuck them anyways. Can’t wait to go 7-0 then lose by 30 in the playoffs to Clemson again.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its not happening.
sad ben affleck GIF

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is something.

I know concessions have to be made for this abhorrent year, but it would have amused me to see Ohio State shut out.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
This is something.

I know concessions have to be made for this abhorrent year, but it would have amused me to see Ohio State shut out.
It is financially in the Big 10's interest to ensure they get a program into the CFP. I'm betting Ohio State could have played 0 games and if letting them play in the Big 10 Championship game leads to a playoff birth, they would have amended the rules to that. It's a joke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, I mean is there anyone actually surprised that the conference is going out of their way for Ohio State? In some fairness it wasn't their fault that some of those games were cancelled but it's still pretty shitty.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, I mean is there anyone actually surprised that the conference is going out of their way for Ohio State? In some fairness it wasn't their fault that some of those games were cancelled but it's still pretty shitty.

No, there is no surprise. My loathing of Ohio State just causes me to wish they'd be disqualified.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Cant wait for another decade+ of eSECpn pushing the false narrative of SEC dominance.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
For most of those years it was a single bowl game to win a championship. The false narrative is that the top 5 SEC teams are all top 10 teams in the country

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Wouldn't say top 5 SEC teams every single year. But top 3 SEC teams? Pretty much. Rotating between Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Auburn, A&M.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wouldn't say top 5 SEC teams every single year. But top 3 SEC teams? Pretty much. Rotating between Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Auburn, A&M.
3 in the top 10 sure. But the Big 10 will have 2-3 and the Big 12 will have 1 or 2 along with the ACC the Pac12 most years. That’s not a “dominate” conference. The lie eSECpn will tell us that the FIFTH SEC team is a title contender which is completely bullshit. They may be better than the fifth team in the other conferences but they aren’t better than the top 2 of the other conferences.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU took a self imposed ban on bowl play this year lol. Like ummm does it matter when you play like LSU has? Do people think there will be actual bowls? If they pull this off brilliant play and timing.