College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Looks like SEC is going SEC only schedule and nobody else. The news had a list of what you could do with your 2020 season tickets, use them once they decide how many will be let in if any, keep your place for 2021 season, or donate them as a tax deduction which seemed really odd considering they have almsot no value now that very few are going to be let in. Big time tailgating I guess. Like protesting the virus is afraid of it.

Borzak

SEC is adding 2 more conference games to the schedule when they get started. As much as the virus sucks this may be a good thing, less pushovers on the schedule. Of course LSU got Vandy and Missouri so....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame is suddenly part of the ACC hardcore.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
MAC decided to puss out and shit can fall sports. I hope the power 5 stick with “fuck it, we playing ball”.

Not looking good for fall, but possibly delaying till spring

UConn is out.

I am startled people do not realize how obvious this is, given the protocols being implemented. In college, the entire point of playing big time football is to get laid at will. No protocols will interfere with this time-honored custom. By the second week of class, most of your average campus has the exact same strain of chlamydia. Not a lot of people realize just how much fucking and sucking goes on especially on game days.

You can have either low infection rates, or non-stop blowjobs, but not both. It really is that simple. That's the decision we are asking our young people to make this semester.

Borzak

LSU lineman starter is passing on the seasons so he doesn't get the virus. Jeeze.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Well....pushing it to the spring doesn’t seem like a good idea as the NFL draft is end of April. I can’t see those guys risking injury or not being in combine shape for a spring season.

Thanks Covid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Harbaugh put out Michigan's testing numbers and they don't seem to jive with the season being cancelled. Everything with covid is fucking retarded.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
If Big 10 is cancelling season, it's done, the rest will follow suit.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
of course the faggotiest conference of them all leads the way

can we give the midwest and Portland to the chinese in exchange for Hong Kong?

• 1Like
Geek interruption. One of my personal faves of "why college football is sometimes amazing" -- I give you, Auburn's band reaction shot for the kick six. One of the tuba players is on point.

• 1Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big 12 is gonna play. This could turn it around for Texas.

• 1Like