College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I didn’t watch the game. Decided to go house hunting instead. I knew the game would be rage inducing at best. Herman is lucky COVID ensures him at least one more year.
It's weird; the older I get the more I find excuses to not watch the games so I can just enjoy my day, check the score, and then have a moment of elation/despair depending on the outcome. It just seems healthier.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had a bunch of shit to do today, and I forgot altogether that football was on. I just remembered now when I saw this thread get bumped. This year sucks.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lol big 12, you are the greatest gift each college football season.

I kind of want mike leach to win the SEC. just cause mike leach.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big 12 is just a competitive conference with great teams from top to bottom. Unlike that shitty SEC, with a ton of trash to make Bama look good.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas LiquidDeath LiquidDeath practice season confirmed. All the good teams lost today
giphy (1).gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, UGA looked real good against Auburn. I guess we now have a quarterback given how the game looked last week. Actually looking forward to the Alabama game in two weeks. Go Dawgs.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm sad that I have lived long enough to see OU become exactly like the Texas teams I always made fun of. It is full of talented, highly-recruited players that are babied by the coaches and where the entitlement runs rampant. I can only imagine this comes from the HC, but I don't understand how you you continue to play older players that are making massive mistakes.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU looking to move the Missouri game this weekend due to the hurricane.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm sad that I have lived long enough to see OU become exactly like the Texas teams I always made fun of. It is full of talented, highly-recruited players that are babied by the coaches and where the entitlement runs rampant. I can only imagine this comes from the HC, but I don't understand how you you continue to play older players that are making massive mistakes.
Welcome to the land of entitlement. The waters are warm and aggressively mediocre.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users