College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great day for some football, either boomers lose 3 straight or Texas is cooked. Yes indeed, great day for some ball.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
They are continuing to practice in preparation for next year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How many weeks in a row can you come in here and type LOL Texas and have it be relevant? I'm going to just start doing it without even checking the scores.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Lincoln Riley: won't bench atrocious DBs after several games worth of penalties, bad coverage, and missed tackles.

Also Lincoln Riley: benches well performing freshman QB after 2 freshman mistakes.

tenor.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Herman is stealing money from Texas.

Same could be said about Riley at OU faking his way into the CFP to get trounced.

Also, we didn't do our yearly bet but it is ok because I hate this season more than I hate Texas.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I know the practice meme is going to get old; but right now I find it hilarious.

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Same could be said about Riley at OU faking his way into the CFP to get trounced.

Also, we didn't do our yearly bet but it is ok because I hate this season more than I hate Texas.
Oh god, I can't imagine what Alabama would do to this OU team