College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Would have bet every last dollar I had we were going to blow that. Such an A&M thing to do to blow a huge second half lead. But also very on brand for us to finally beat Bama when we're outside the playoff picture. Fucking fuck.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Justin Timberlake What GIF
duck tape GIF

duck tape GIF

duck tape GIF

duck tape GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Would have bet every last dollar I had we were going to blow that. Such an A&M thing to do to blow a huge second half lead. But also very on brand for us to finally beat Bama when we're outside the playoff picture. Fucking fuck.
Grats man, was trying to remember who the A&M fan(s) were here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If UT manages to lose this, it will be epic LOLs all over.

Reading the dozen posts before this one was hilarious.

My TV was going out due to weather in the 2nd half. I'd lose the game and come back to see OK scored again. Multiple times. It was surreal.

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty much summed up my thoughts of his play calling. He didn’t drop 14 balls, but he sure didn’t put his offense in a position to be successful in the red zone.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UGA has 2 fairly strong games yet to get through. Kentucky has already shown that they can upset and Florida is always a possible upset. If UGA gets through those two, they should win out.

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
My daughter is doing research in a lab practically right across from UGA’s stadium, and has student tickets for a few games. Definitely an awesome venue.