College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Don't worry I'll be the guy to complain about the refs. The obvious DPI on the second to last drive by MSU not getting called is whatever. It shouldn't have had to happen because Michigan should have had 4 more points. The reversal of the fumble for a TD is crazy to me. They repeatedly reviewed plays before that in favor of MSU that were "stands" as in, not enough evidence to overturn. But somehow they overturn that? Then Michigan loses by 4. The rules expert favored in side of Michigan just FYI.

Teams were even, but when the ref wipes 4 points off the board it feels pretty trash. Michigan may still have lost regardless, but at least there wouldn't be any egregious reviews to complain about.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Up 14-12 at half versus a 1-6 Tulane who is last in the almighty American conference

Dominant performance of what we would expect from a #2 team. I mean, does anyone here outside of Alex think Cincy would even keep it close vs Alabama?

Find where I was hyping up Cincy to that level in this thread. I've mostly been surprised. Especially the ND game.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
They don’t. I just want to fuck with Foggy, Kaines, etc since at least Michigan isn’t a dumpster fire this year.
Baylor is my school. The only reason I will root for UT when they go to the SEC is because no other conference will matter after they and OU switch.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Baylor is my school. The only reason I will root for UT when they go to the SEC is because no other conference will matter after they and OU switch.

That’s right, I forgot. Today must have been fun

Kaines

Potato Supreme
CFP Committee continuing to prove College Football has the absolute worst post season system in the entire world.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
So ya this is dumb.

8 or 12 teams please. It’s time for a real playoff bracket.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Wait that came out today? Let me have a look....

images.jpeg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The CFP Committee is actually worthless and unnecessary. Give me the BCS computers back to determine a top 8 for the playoff. There is no reason biased humans with no accountability should be picking teams by hand. The BCS was controversial for picking two teams, but for 8 or 12 it is perfect, as long as you leave out the human polls.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The CFP Committee is actually worthless and unnecessary. Give me the BCS computers back to determine a top 8 for the playoff. There is no reason biased humans with no accountability should be picking teams by hand. The BCS was controversial for picking two teams, but for 8 or 12 it is perfect, as long as you leave out the human polls.
Computers can't tell the difference between 8-0 Cinci and 8-0 Georgia without human polls. They might actually put Cinci 2 in that scenario. They might also rank 1 loss SMU and 1 loss UofH in the top 25. And they might make the ultimate sin and not rank 3 loss teams AT ALL in the top 25.

I mean, can you imagine such a horrific world??????

Yeah, college football is fucked.