College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Program defining. Now the hard part of every school that isn't UT, OU, Ohio State, Alabama, etc.... Holding on to our coach.
You say that, but it is a curse as well.

We are stuck with soft-ass Riley. He is an excellent recruiter that expects his top 10 recruiting class to show up and show out against lesser talent without coaching them up at all. Thus, we have a roster full of 4 star talent that gets out-hustled by players who are better coached and want it more.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
OU, for whatever reason is either refusing or just can't establish the run. Baylor's D was great, but it's a theme that's been ongoing all season.

Calling my shot - OU and OSU in two weeks with one loss (maybe 2 for the Goons) and OSU loses by 20+. Fucking thing sucks

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
OU, for whatever reason is either refusing or just can't establish the run. Baylor's D was great, but it's a theme that's been ongoing all season.

Calling my shot - OU and OSU in two weeks with one loss (maybe 2 for the Goons) and OSU loses by 20+. Fucking thing sucks
It's because Riley thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He thinks he can force his game plan on any situation instead of reading the situation and taking what is there.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's because Riley thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He thinks he can force his game plan on any situation instead of reading the situation and taking what is there.
Yeah my old boss (played under switzer, went to nfl with rams) hates Riley’s guts for that very same reason

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
While Michigan is winning, Penn State is putting up some dang good defense. I think Michigan is over ranked.
Isn't this most teams this year? No one has really been world beaters except Georgia. So many of the top teams have had close games or struggles they shouldn't really be having.

I prefer this season compared to the last several. Looks like any team in the top 25 could compete with anyone except maybe Georgia.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Isn't this most teams this year? No one has really been world beaters except Georgia. So many of the top teams have had close games or struggles they shouldn't really be having.

I prefer this season compared to the last several. Looks like any team in the top 25 could compete with anyone except maybe Georgia.

I like that Georgia is currently losing to Tennessee. I know they'll get back on top, but think of how messed up the rankings would be if Georgia loses!?! Would they immediately get ranked lower than the 1 loss Alabama? Of course. Alabama has to be number 1 or 2.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Man, I wish OU was already in the SEC so that quality losses like that would move us up in the rankings.

For real though, we have been a paper tiger all year and it has felt like a funeral after every win. It makes this loss feel like the 5th one this season.

• 1Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I like that Georgia is currently losing to Tennessee. I know they'll get back on top, but think of how messed up the rankings would be if Georgia loses!?! Would they immediately get ranked lower than the 1 loss Alabama? Of course. Alabama has to be number 1 or 2.
Georgia is doing what again?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If OU and Texas fans think their teams suck now just wait till they're fighting to be bowl eligible as middle of the pack SEC teams.

• 1Truth!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If OU and Texas fans think their teams suck now just wait till they're fighting to be bowl eligible as middle of the pack SEC teams.
For awhile then recruiting kicks in they’ll be solid in theory in 5 years.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
UT isn't bowl eligible yet THIS year. But they play Kansas tonight, so that should be win #5. (still not technically bowl eligible, but they'd be the first 5 win team chosen if there aren't enough 6 win teams)

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean isn't he right that there should have been a penalty for fans on the field? Or would they still have been in FG range?
Would have turned a 32 yarder into a 47 yarder. Obviously not automatic, but still attemptable, especially as a last play of the game.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For awhile then recruiting kicks in they’ll be solid in theory in 5 years.
Better classes than the top 10 classes they have been getting for the past 2 decades? They have failed with every advantage you can have. It only gets worse.

• 1Like