College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Welp time for The Game again.

hurt.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame hasn't allowed a touchdown in three games. And they shut out Georgia Tech 55-0 today. Sure wish they played this well all the time.

Oregon might be in trouble.

Sterling

El Presidente
One can only hope. They are a second half kind of team, but that's a lot of points to make up while not allowing any.
Yeah i kind of feel like they're fucked, even with a decent turn around on offense in the 2nd half I don't really have much confidence in their defense suddenly getting stops.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Barstool Big Cat Horns Down GIF by Barstool Sports

Lmfao, end up with a winning record vs Texas since entering the B12 when they have averaged a top 10 recruiting ranking while we are lucky to crack the top 30. What a joke.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Barstool Big Cat Horns Down GIF by Barstool Sports

Lmfao, end up with a winning record vs Texas since entering the B12 when they have averaged a top 10 recruiting ranking while we are lucky to crack the top 30. What a joke.
List of FBS Texas schools that are bowl eligible:

Baylor
UTEP
UTSA
Texas A&M
SMU
Houston
Texas Tech

Notice anyone missing?....

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy Crap Oregon.

How far do you think they drop? How far does Michigan St. drop? Could Notre Dame move up two? I mean, it's kind of irrelevant, since the top four are pretty much chosen as of this week. Just one week left, right? and it would have to be one heck of a strange week to change that.

Although Ohio State losing would be excellent. It is Michigan's turn.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
List of FBS Texas schools that are bowl eligible:

Baylor
UTEP
UTSA
Texas A&M
SMU
Houston
Texas Tech

Notice anyone missing?....

Someone told me the WV announcer for today's game said after the game that Texas fought hard but lost to the team with more talent. Imagine anyone saying that of a top tier team. Imagine the announcer of a previously 4-6 team saying that. I'm trying to find out if it's true. Texas might need to start over...at the pee wee level.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Someone told me the WV announcer for today's game said after the game that Texas fought hard but lost to the team with more talent. Imagine anyone saying that of a top tier team. Imagine the announcer of a previously 4-6 team saying that. I'm trying to find out if it's true. Texas might need to start over...at the pee wee level.
We are starting over. The roster is about to be burned to the ground. 33 new scholarship players next year at a minimum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Should have never let Spurrier go. This is all Urban Meyers fault and I'm thankful to him for it despite how much I hate him.