College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Hosix

All labs matter!
So Cincinnati looked kind of crappy for 3 quarters….but I want them in the playoff.

They just have an off day? Slow start?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure if the B1G Ten is just stupid (they are) or what, but the Michigan/OSU game tomorrow has the referee from the 2016 game that had tons of controversy. The one who is a self proclaimed life long OSU fan, who was banned from the 2006 game for possible bias. Apparently Michigan complained this year but nothing could(or would) be done? And supposedly this is their best ref crew.

I don't expect to win, sure there is a chance, but JFC could we limit the amount of unneeded controversary?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
OSU and Michigan….with snow.

This is college football at its best.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Whatever is best for Cincy is what I want to happen. Really concerned that if Michigan wins Cincy gets bumped from the Top 4 and Ohio State and Michigan are in. They’ll look for any excuse to keep Cincy out.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I basically accept the loss before every Michigan/OSU game, but there has been so many years that Michigan goes up early and I get a small bit of hope just to be crushed.

Looks like its one of those years again.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That fight was almost great. Michigan has looked much better than expected. The snow was awesome but seems to have tapered off.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Been a while Michigan but.....

Attachments

• 7drHiqr.gif
    7drHiqr.gif
    972.9 KB · Views: 1

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
God this is going to move Michigan to 3, Ohio State to 4, and Cincy to 5 isn't it?

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I love that all of Michigan, no matter what school you're a fan of (Michigan or Michigan State), we're all united when we play OSU and let me tell you, we're all losing our shit right now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
God this is going to move Michigan to 3, Ohio State to 4, and Cincy to 5 isn't it?

You would think with 2 loses they get bumped out of the top 4 but this is college football, so yes, they will absolutely stay in the top 4

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You would think with 2 loses they get bumped out of the top 4 but this is college football, so yes, they will absolutely stay in the top 4

This. If its OSU or Alabama, 2 losses won't knock them out of the top 4. It's dumb, but whatever.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, it is College football so who knows, but I don't know how you have a 2 loss team over an undefeated one

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
The real question is if Bama and Ohio State both lose who is going to be the #4 seed? Georgia easy #1, Michigan 2, Cinci 3.... then what?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think Ohio State moves to 6 or 7.

I hate when Michigan wins, but I love when Ohio State loses more.

That was a fantastic game.

• 1Solidarity