College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
No powerhouse team had an easier road to the CFB playoff and you guys got your shit pushed in every time.

So yea, as conference champs go you were the red headed stepchild
It's like you forgot Notre Dame existed.

Anyways, enjoy your shit conference that your school didn't have the wherewithal to abandon when it was clearly a sinking ship captained by colossal morons.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like you forgot Notre Dame existed.

Anyways, enjoy your shit conference that your school didn't have the wherewithal to abandon when it was clearly a sinking ship captained by colossal morons.
Really? NDs schedule year in and out is about 100x harder than yours to even make it there. And Im pretty sure Bowlsby etc didnt make you shit the bed every time you had the chance.
I'll enjoy it more than being 6-6 or 7-5 every year to make it to the Irrelevant.com Bowl when you get your shit pushed in by half of one half of the SEC on the reg. And I'm suuuuure OU fans will be happier talking up how much better it is with more money and a sweeter TV deal than dropping off the face of the map of relevant CFB teams.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s crazy how much damage this is doing to OU’s 2022 and 23 recruiting classes. Riley set this up to do as much damage as possible. Really fucked up for a program that raised him from mostly unknown OC and then handed him the keys.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Really? NDs schedule year in and out is about 100x harder than yours to even make it there. And Im pretty sure Bowlsby etc didnt make you shit the bed every time you had the chance.
I'll enjoy it more than being 6-6 or 7-5 every year to make it to the Irrelevant.com Bowl when you get your shit pushed in by half of one half of the SEC on the reg. And I'm suuuuure OU fans will be happier talking up how much better it is with more money and a sweeter TV deal than dropping off the face of the map of relevant CFB teams.
You're funny when you're all hopped up on righteous indignation.

We all know you won't enjoy a goddamn thing other than occasionally burning some couches once in a blue moon.

LiquidDeath

It’s crazy how much damage this is doing to OU’s 2022 and 23 recruiting classes. Riley set this up to do as much damage as possible. Really fucked up for a program that raised him from mostly unknown OC and then handed him the keys.
Yeah, seems like he timed this so he could extract as many recruits as possible prior to the early signing period. Exactly within his character.

I'm not up in arms about the recruits themselves since portal rules mean they could have gone with him to USC no matter if they signed or not, but it is just another in a long line of total pussy moves that he continues to pull. I can see why no hard-nosed guys ever signed with him. They didn't want to end up with his faggot attitude and visible bitch-tits.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're funny when you're all hopped up on righteous indignation.

We all know you won't enjoy a goddamn thing other than occasionally burning some couches once in a blue moon.
Nah, I know our pecking order in the big scheme of things so I dont get all bent out of shape when we arent in CFP contention. Landing recruiting classes in the high 20s-mid 30s every year tempers expectations. Not the same for you fools racking up top 10 classes every year and shitting the bed with a clear path to the CFP.

Hell, once every decade or so we have a decently good team, once every couple decades we have a possible contender. It is what it is -- recruiting to Morgantown isn't exactly easy. You crackheads thinking going to the SEC is somehow going to turn it around are living in bizarro world.

You've somehow convinced yourselves the Big Bad Big 12 somehow kept you from shitting your pants every chance on the big stage. Well, I guess when you never make it there it won't be so embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Nah, I know our pecking order in the big scheme of things so I dont get all bent out of shape when we arent in CFP contention. Landing recruiting classes in the high 20s-mid 30s every year tempers expectations. Not the same for you fools racking up top 10 classes every year and shitting the bed with a clear path to the CFP.

Hell, once every decade or so we have a decently good team, once every couple decades we have a possible contender. It is what it is -- recruiting to Morgantown isn't exactly easy. You crackheads thinking going to the SEC is somehow going to turn it around are living in bizarro world.

You've somehow convinced yourselves the Big Bad Big 12 somehow kept you from shitting your pants every chance on the big stage. Well, I guess when you never make it there it won't be so embarrassing.

The fact that you think being in the Big XII isn't a drag on recruiting (regardless of how well the talent you recruit is coached up) and doesn't affect rankings and program perception shows that you have no fucking clue about how CFB works.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, super uncool to be negotiating your exit while fucking over your school. Almost like negotiating your leave to the SEC while fucking over everyone around you. The schadenfreude is delicious.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fact that you think being in the Big XII isn't a drag on recruiting (regardless of how well the talent you recruit is coached up) and doesn't affect rankings and program perception shows that you have no fucking clue about how CFB works.
The fact that you think winning enough games to barely be bowl eligible will help recruiting shows that you have no fucking clue how bad your school is going to be in the SEC.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What? OU has (HAD!!!) the #1 recruiting class in the country in 23', and is in the top 3-5 every single year?? What am I missing here? Is that going to get better or worse in the SEC without Riley? I keep seeing OU fans saying this and I genuinely don't understand it at all.

A$M also recruits very well in the SEC and the reward for those wonderful recruits is they've become a doormat. All that move did was open up recruiting lanes for their betters. But hey, they get paaaaaaid na'mean? It's a nonsense if you actually want to win a championship. Riley to me, looks like a genius in this deal and OU looks like they got caught with their pants around their ankles. I'm just a poke state squinky loving fool (fully admit it), but if I'm an OU fan today I'd be concerned for a large # of reasons, not sure how it can be spun into a positive either the move itself or the loss of a phenomenal recruiter, playing in a conference you literally own? Meanwhile, Riley goes to the Pac 12 whose best program atm is an Oregon that would get boat raced by every team in the top 7. Bet my old boss this morning $1k that by 23' USC will be in better shape than OU (assuming OU is in the SEC at that point) and he was too chicken to take it.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The supply chain on hopium has been impacted by the amount being used in Norman right now. Delusional fanbase.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Imagine how great it will be for Cincy. Look what they've done in the no-name AAC!

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My main concern is with realignment. Don't like the idea of Auburn not being in the West or maybe not being paired with Bama. Or losing Georgia as our permanent East. It'll be fine but it will take a while to get used to and the "tradition" will be off. Otherwise, who cares, just go play and win games.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What? OU has (HAD!!!) the #1 recruiting class in the country in 23', and is in the top 3-5 every single year?? What am I missing here? Is that going to get better or worse in the SEC without Riley? I keep seeing OU fans saying this and I genuinely don't understand it at all.

A$M also recruits very well in the SEC and the reward for those wonderful recruits is they've become a doormat. All that move did was open up recruiting lanes for their betters. But hey, they get paaaaaaid na'mean? It's a nonsense if you actually want to win a championship. Riley to me, looks like a genius in this deal and OU looks like they got caught with their pants around their ankles. I'm just a poke state squinky loving fool (fully admit it), but if I'm an OU fan today I'd be concerned for a large # of reasons, not sure how it can be spun into a positive either the move itself or the loss of a phenomenal recruiter, playing in a conference you literally own? Meanwhile, Riley goes to the Pac 12 whose best program atm is an Oregon that would get boat raced by every team in the top 7. Bet my old boss this morning $1k that by 23' USC will be in better shape than OU (assuming OU is in the SEC at that point) and he was too chicken to take it.

Real talk, honestly.

Recruiting: I think that OU sees a pretty big drop off the next few years because of how badly this was timed. HOWEVER, you see those recruiting class rankings that Riley pulled in...do you see that level of performance on the field? You have to be one of the first to relish in the fact that our 4 and 5 star players have been far more likely to play like garbage than to light up the Big XII.

The SEC: I think the best part of OU and even Texas going to the SEC is that it is going to be a divisional/pod format. That means that they have a decent chance at dodging one or two of the best teams while they get their feet under them and the SEC may even underhandedly front load their schedules to be easier to prove that expanding was the right decision (not that I agree with this). So if OU plays an eight SEC game schedule of A&M, Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Ole Miss, Georgia, Kentucky, and Florida do you think that they will be guaranteed to lose 4 or 5? It would more likely mean 10-2 or 9-3 but not in the playoffs. Is that a disaster? It may look worse but we'd get the "The SEC is just tougher" benefit. Also, we are probably going to get a bit of leeway from the media because of how giant Lincoln leaving how he did is going to play out. They will talk about it EVERY SINGLE GAME for 2 years at least. Guaranteed.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Better a delusional OU fan than any kind of WVU fan.
Lmfao.

Your school with top 5 classes gets clowned on every time you cash in your Go Directly To the CFP monopoly card. Well, not this year....but hey, you wont get embarrassed in big games ever again!

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Lmfao.

Your school with top 5 classes gets clowned on every time you cash in your Go Directly To the CFP monopoly card. Well, not this year....but hey, you wont get embarrassed in big games ever again!

So let me get this straight; you are saying that losing our super good coach who brought in top 5 classes is a death blow to us but also that we got clowned by lesser talent with those top 5 classes. Please tell me which one is more true.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
My main concern is with realignment. Don't like the idea of Auburn not being in the West or maybe not being paired with Bama. Or losing Georgia as our permanent East. It'll be fine but it will take a while to get used to and the "tradition" will be off. Otherwise, who cares, just go play and win games.
As a Auburn fan you like UGA being your perm East foe?