College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Hey you know how much shit I get for Florida sucking figured I could spread the Christmas cheer.
Much respect to all the guys who are here talking shit and supporting their teams win or lose. And I’ll take all the hate… it’s always better to be hated than irrelevant - and we were irrelevant for a while before Nick.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Much respect to all the guys who are here talking shit and supporting their teams win or lose. And I’ll take all the hate… it’s always better to be hated than irrelevant - and we were irrelevant for a while before Nick.
Mahes Mahes and ziggyholiday ziggyholiday are actually super nice and I can’t really dig into them. They are like a 180 of Whatsmattu. I think they remember and probably hated him.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
it's alright Alabama will end up #1 and Georgia will end up not #4 so we'll see them together again in the finals

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what are the new rankings going to be?

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincy

That's my best guess. I think they want to try and get Georgia and Bama in the finals if they can.

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
So what are the new rankings going to be?

1. Alabama
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Cincy

That's my best guess. I think they want to try and get Georgia and Bama in the finals if they can.
this seems most likely unless they wanted Georgia at 2, and that wouldn't really make a difference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Or I suppose this

1. Michigan
2. Bama
3. Cincy
4. Georgia

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Oh baby does this feel good.

Fuck OSU. Fuck MSU. Iowa you're cool (but terrible). Fuck Bama because why not.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Iowa's redzone offense is just beyond horrid, defense was good most of the game. Overall Michigan clearly way better tho

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Harbaugh giving his bonus salary back to the athletic department(staff) for sticking with him is legit kick ass. Think they said it was $1.4 million for tonights game plus more for however they do going forward.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Harbaugh giving his bonus salary back to the athletic department(staff) for sticking with him is legit kick ass. Think they said it was $1.4 million for tonights game plus more for however they do going forward.

That is pretty cool. Even though fuck Michigan.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm so happy to be in the field. Hope we make a game of it. But I never thought we'd be an actual playoff team.

• 1Like