Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol Kaines going to jump on the Longhorn bandwagon when they leave soon anyways

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I mean if you wanna pretend Baylor’s overall strength of schedule was harder than Georgia’s then no amount of me telling you otherwise will change your mind. It’s close but I’d tip my hat to Georgia. 🤷🏻‍♂️
And if you're going to pretend that Georgia's BEST win being against a shitty Clemson team even COMPARES to Baylor's best wins, then you're just ignorant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Lol Kaines going to jump on the Longhorn bandwagon when they leave soon anyways
Already have! Pretty easy to have a favorite MLB team and a favorite AAA team. College football will soon be no different.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
  • 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And if you're going to pretend that Georgia's BEST win being against a shitty Clemson team even COMPARES to Baylor's best wins, then you're just ignorant.
agree to disagree I guess.

i agree the system we have is broken though. But even if it goes to 8 teams, these arguments will still exist for whoever placed 6-10 in the rankings. What will truly fix it?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A super conference with 4 divisions where you play to win. If you are not in the conference, you are not considered.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
agree to disagree I guess.

i agree the system we have is broken though. But even if it goes to 8 teams, these arguments will still exist for whoever placed 6-10 in the rankings. What will truly fix it?
People argue over 60 - 64 in March as well, but those arguments are pretty worthless.

Arguing over 6-8 in college football would be equally worthless but would give you a much better playoff.

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
People argue over 60 - 64 in March as well, but those arguments are pretty worthless.

Arguing over 6-8 in college football would be equally worthless but would give you a much better playoff.
I agree, hopefully it’s something we see soon.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Exactly, It's about money, not competition.

all sports are about money, it’s just their systems were created at their inceptions so there was no need to change how it’s done like there is with CFB. When CFB started growing they had no idea this was what it would grow into.

doesn’t mean change shouldn’t happen, but it’s easier said than done to ask programs to give up millions for the spirit of competition, realistically.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You are about 400 miles too far south. We have a *literal* wagon for people to jump on!
1638733770180.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Nice straw man for an argument no one is making. Derp.

Georgia’s defense is why they’ve been so overwhelmingly dominant and it shit the bed against Bama. They completely shut down power offenses like Arkansas and Tennessee and shit the bed against Bama.

Does that mean they suck or does that mean Bama’s good or does that mean Baylor is the best team in the world? Lulz.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Expand to 8. Before Texas and OU are in the SEC, power 5 conference winner get auto bids with 3 at large. After the move, SEC gets seeds 1-4 with 4 at large available to everybody else.