College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I agree.

Chaos would be if bama beats Georgia next week.
I Wish Good Luck GIF by Apartment Guide

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Michigan-Cincinnati would actually be a great game. Of all the top four teams that's the one I have the most confidence in.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
Michigan-Cincinnati would actually be a great game. Of all the top four teams that's the one I have the most confidence in.

Good chance of them being 2-3 as well so it'd happen. Can't wait for Notre Dame to shit up #4 so Georgia can butt fuck them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

So what would be really great? Michigan loses to Iowa next week and Georgia loses.

That would be perfect chaos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
So what would be really great? Michigan loses to Iowa next week and Georgia loses.

That would be perfect chaos.

Yeah, Georgia AND Michigan both losing is the way. Might help to set off the CFB boogaloo.

Also, the PAC 10 deciding not to suck dick at some point in the future would be nice as well. If they could produce a viable playoff candidate, it would mean one more P5 team getting boned each year until something gives.

• 2Like

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all can fuck off with all this "it would be great if Georgia lost".....

Like now please.

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, Georgia AND Michigan both losing is the way. Might help to set off the CFB boogaloo.

Also, the PAC 10 deciding not to suck dick at some point in the future would be nice as well. If they could produce a viable playoff candidate, it would mean one more P5 team getting boned each year until something gives.

I’d love to see 5 or 6 undefeated teams at the end of the year just to see the mental gymnastics

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Y'all can fuck off with all this "it would be great if Georgia lost".....

Like now please.
I am not sure what is going on, but Georgia losing is not going to be part of the equation. This is the best chance they have had to go all the way since 1982.

The Alabama hate comes from the respect of recognizing their dominance of the play field for such a long time. Georgia has not had that opportunity yet. So I agree with Ziggy.

Fuck Off with the Georgia losing. Its their turn and they have earned the right.

Of course they still have to actually earn it....That starts next weekend.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am not sure what is going on, but Georgia losing is not going to be part of the equation. This is the best chance they have had to go all the way since 1982.

The Alabama hate comes from the respect of recognizing their dominance of the play field for such a long time. Georgia has not had that opportunity yet. So I agree with Ziggy.

Fuck Off with the Georgia losing. Its their turn and they have earned the right.

Of course they still have to actually earn it....That starts next weekend.

I'd love to see Georgia win out. I'd love to see Alabama lose every game they play. Yes, it's because of how dominant they have been for the last while. So screw them.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
If bama wins i don't think it's chaos at all. they'll both get in. It could have been chaos had bama lost to auburn then beat georgia. a 2 loss SEC champ on the fringes is way more chaos than if what it would be now if Bama wins.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If bama wins i don't think it's chaos at all. they'll both get in. It could have been chaos had bama lost to auburn then beat georgia. a 2 loss SEC champ on the fringes is way more chaos than if what it would be now if Bama wins.
Agreed. Chaos now relies on Georgia blowing out Alabama, Okie St winning (im rooting against this), Cincinnati blowing out Houston, Michigan losing to Iowa, and Oregon blowing out Utah.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Have a feeling ole Urban might be available….

Hearing Napier though.
That’s what I’ve heard too. If any Florida school gets an elite recruiter that school will be dangerous within 2 years.

actually, looks like it’s official

• 1Like