College Football 2022-23 Season.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Anytime Michigan and An Ohio State University lose in the same night, we are all winners.

Happy New Year brothers.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Lot of disappointed people here in Columbus but goddamn what a fun day. Nothing better than college football.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anytime Michigan and An Ohio State University lose in the same night, we are all winners.

Happy New Year brothers.

Kind of where I am on this years games. Love to shove "The" down their throat and Michign just cause.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad to see that the play off games did not have a blow out. Ohio State had the win. That is what I call a sad ball drop to celebrate new years eve for Ohio. Loved that UGA never gave up and it paid off in the end.

TCU is playing for a National Championship. Take a moment to think about that. I had to look up what TCU stood for. TCU last won a national championship in 1938. Hell, the big 12 has not won since 2005.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Used to have the best players boosters could buy, okay well #2 behind SMU. Now they all get paid. Oddly enough the press was going on then about how SMU and TCU needed to pay players to keep up with powerhouse UT. They came real close to getting the death penalty in the 80s as well.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oddly enough the press was going on then about how SMU and TCU needed to pay players to keep up with powerhouse UT. They came real close to getting the death penalty in the 80s as well.
1672612510904.gif

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lifelong Miss State fan checking in

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users