Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Always Sunny Flip GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looked amazing in the first half, then nearly shit the bed in the second. It's hard to be a Notre Dame fan.

I hope Michigan loses. That would make me erect.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah,

How do you not see that Face Mask. They scored anyways but still.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Face Mask......

I guess they saw THAT one. Holy Shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Good game. Love it when they come down to the last play.
Ole Miss had no answer for the Alabama pass rush. When it came down to putting the game in Dart's hands, the game was over. Kid just panics way too fast.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
One of those odd days, rooting for Bama to win. Not that I would ever root for Ole Miss. Auburn avoided the worst record in the west with their win over A&M, which A&M now has the worst record in the west.

Saw a meme this morning "Jimbo Fisher makes 22.5 times the salary that Caddilac Williams does."

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not that I would ever root for Ole Miss.
Amen.

LSU's offense was absolute trash yesterday. It was exactly the letdown I feared we would have. Thankfully, we also have Harold Perkins who's a total beast already as a true freshman. Can't wait to see him wreck havoc the next 2 years.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone mentioned Curly Hallman a while back in this thread. After I read that jogged my memory. Went to a game once and it may have been a loss to Tulane that was a pure shitshow and after the game in the interview "I thought we did pretty good in the 3rd quarter". Pretty sure that was the only quarter LSU had positive yardage.