AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nice jinx
200.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So next week is going to have a damn good game. UGA and Tennessee both handled their opponents this week. That leaves one hell of a show down. I am looking forward to it.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am honestly hoping that every player involved looses their scholarship and the team is suspended for the rest of the year. That is stupid and deserves the maximum penalty. If an organization cannot control their players better than that, then it needs to be fully reviewed. That could have become extremely dangerous and the right message needs to be sent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I was reading about that, hammer should definitely drop. They need to also make it so each team has a time they go through the tunnel, just fucking stupid they use the same one.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's bloody ridiculous. I hope those players lose their scholarships and get booted from the team.

This is college sports. People put too much importance on this shit.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thank God Auburn finally fired Harsin. It has been so miserable each week I barely even remember there's a game being played.

Cadillac Williams as interim head coach which sounds bizarre. We're reaching that point where guys I watched play are now getting head coaching slots. I actually really like the appointment from an optics standpoint. The guy is apparently Auburn through and through which is a marked difference compared against Harsin who by all accounts was just a dickface.

Not sure if Deion Sanders is still the front runner but I think that would be hilarious. Hugh Freeze is off the table I suppose (probably thankfully), Lane Kiffin was tossed around but Jesus I hope not.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
So next week is going to have a damn good game. UGA and Tennessee both handled their opponents this week. That leaves one hell of a show down. I am looking forward to it.
Wife and I will be at the game, should be crazy.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
If I had time to burn I'd really consider trying to go. Working weekends sucks sometimes but I really like having Mon-Thur off every week. Haven't been to a UGA game since 2000 when they played in the Outback Bowl twice in three years.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Alabama v LSU game tonight is going to be a nasty one. Rained all freaking night and day. Hasn't rained for months and it rains today. May not watch, fear they bring up the Billy Cannon run in the mud. Thank God for Joe Burrow they may put that behind them now.

Guessing most of the southeast is going to be drrenched at least into MS and Alabama as well.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LSU vs Bama, Texas vs KSU, and game 6 of the WS. Tonight is going to be insane.