College Football 2022-23 Season.

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm shocked at the big play offense ability the Wolverines displayed today. Shocked!

And I guess I pegged the wrong team in that game as overrated.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL THE Loser State University.
Never forget @dumar Dumar’s rap before the national championship.

Best part of CFB is even if your team sucks it’s fun to laugh at Ohio State losing

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Jeeze, this has been a hard game for me. I hate to see Michigan win at any time, but I love to see Ohio State lose more. I've got the sweats.

Fuck Michigan. I'm so glad they beat Ohio State.

I'm worried for Notre Dame tonight. Could be...uncomfortable.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
might have to watch the post game show just to hear Urban's salty tears

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Auburn up!

We’ll win this game and then Deion will say screw Colorado, what business does a man like Neon Deion Sanders have up around some buffalo!

Time for COACH PRIME at AU!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You wanna hate Alabama here but Prodigal Prodigal is the polar opposite of Uber Uberest Uber Uberest lol

I have no idea what you’re talking about! Prodigal Prodigal and I have talked for probably over a decade here about Auburn vs Alabama 😝 Probably back to when I was there watching Cadillac play and beat Bama.

It’s cool. MMIA (my man in Auburn) says that Deion really wants to build a program so it’s cool when we lose 127 - 7. All part of the plan!

• 1Solidarity

Delly

Trakanon Raider
OSU hasn't beat Michigan since 2019. You hate to see a rivalry get so one sided.

Pathetic.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea what you’re talking about! Prodigal Prodigal and I have talked for probably over a decade here about Auburn vs Alabama 😝 Probably back to when I was there watching Cadillac play and beat Bama.

It’s cool. MMIA (my man in Auburn) says that Deion really wants to build a program so it’s cool when we lose 127 - 7. All part of the plan!
Lol I know but my point is prod is so nice. I’ve known you since you were married in Little Rock back in the day.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is the kind of shit talking I come here for.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk I am rooting for the Domers for the first time ever tonight. Make sure they don't disappoint.

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Lol I know but my point is prod is so nice. I’ve known you since you were married in Little Rock back in the day.
Technically I’m still married in Little Rock, just a different woman and a kid now haha. And yeah Prod has always been nice about my Alabama hate.