College Football 2022-23 Season.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I know all too well why Bammers have a bad rep - and grew up amongst both good and bad. I’ve had my asshole moments, but when I realized I dreaded the losses more than I was enjoying the wins I said it was time to step back and correct my perspective.

Anyway, Roll Damn Tahd - we should always be #1 in the final selection because we’re fuckin’ Bama!!!1!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I know all too well why Bammers have a bad rep - and grew up amongst both good and bad. I’ve had my asshole moments, but when I realized I dreaded the losses more than I was enjoying the wins I said it was time to step back and correct my perspective.

Anyway, Roll Damn Tahd - we should always be #1 in the final selection because we’re fuckin’ Bama!!!1!
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
epic 4th quarter fail by oregon, shit was so bad it seemed like it was on purpose

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Eisen seemed to think both Ohio and Michigan would stay in regardless of which team lost, I tend to think he is right.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Eisen seemed to think both Ohio and Michigan would stay in regardless of which team lost, I tend to think he is right.
If that happens, the Pac12 might as well disband. (which may happen anyway when USC/UCLA leave, but fuck the CFP anyway)

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I think Georgia, Michigan, TCU and USC are in if they win out. A-OSU got their asses handed to them in their own house - they’ll need someone to trip up.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What is OSU's great win differentiator? PSU? The team that lost to both Michigan and OSU and didn't beat another ranked opponent. That entire conference is weak.

I mean, USC's schedule isn't great either, but fuck both of them getting in. I'd say the UCLA win is better than or as good as PSU and their loss was a one point one to a ranked team.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If ND was ranked higher and had a better record maybe you see USC jump to 4 but ND is pretty shit this year so USC winning tonight doesn't do much for them

EDIT the whole system is super fucked, but there ya go

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hey guys! OU grad here but I really haven't watched much college football since I graduated about 20 years ago. Is Bob Stoops still our coach? Is 6-6 a decent record? Watching a game with over 1200 combined yards and 100 points is really exciting!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys! OU grad here but I really haven't watched much college football since I graduated about 20 years ago. Is Bob Stoops still our coach? Is 6-6 a decent record? Watching a game with over 1200 combined yards and 100 points is really exciting!
You hired Charlie Strong. Enjoy the ride, it’s a fun one to the bottom!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users