Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nobody was laughing at you for having cancer.

People were laughing because you tried to use it to guilt members into handing you beta invites. Posting tits would have been far more effective, and far less lame.

In any event, good luck.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No one is making fun of your cancer, cancer fucking sucks.

It's just no one here respects or likes you and the way you have carried yourself with guilting people with codes and obviously posting for sympathy and then getting annoyed when you've received none. This is the internet, no one owes you anything.

That being said, if you truly do have cancer, I hope you recover fully. Also, a stoma isn't a big deal you'd do yourself a favor to stop acting like it's the end of the world and just accept it.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Aleksei could speak multiple languages, had hot daughters, and was about to donate 40k to this forum.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think Soygen's in that area.

Soy, you wanna... do ... whatever this guy is asking ... or ... i dont know
I checked Google maps. It's a 4 hour drive. I'll just take his word for it.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I am now going to ask if any on these boards live near me in Temple Terrace FL?
I would like to have some from the boards visit even if its just 1 time, to due this to clear my name that have cancer and ostmey bag, that cause they took my rectum, I cant take a bath for at least 4 months to 5 months.
So, some anonymous dude shows up and snaps a pic of you in a not so great position. Then what? Do you really think anyone here will care? You'll get a 'good luck, dude' from a bunch of people who didn't know you before, and won't care tomorrow. Besides that, why does it matter what a bunch of anonymous folks think? If you have friends here, then they are your friends and you should know them. If they aren't your friends then there's nothing to prove. The way people act here is not the way they act in real life. If it is, they have bigger problems.

There is no justice on the Internet. It is populated by shallow dickheads primarily. Make the best of it, make friends, and ignore the vast majority who are in their own little bubble.

So, some anonymous dude shows up and snaps a pic of you in a not so great position. Then what? Do you really think anyone here will care? You'll get a 'good luck, dude' from a bunch of people who didn't know you before, and won't care tomorrow. Besides that, why does it matter what a bunch of anonymous folks think? If you have friends here, then they are your friends and you should know them. If they aren't your friends then there's nothing to prove. The way people act here is not the way they act in real life. If it is, they have bigger problems.

There is no justice on the Internet. It is populated by shallow dickheads primarily. Make the best of it, make friends, and ignore the vast majority who are in their own little bubble.
I matters cause these are my favorite forums to read daily, and when you have cancer the most important thing 1 of is to avoid negativity and and instead of supporting me as brothers of the forums all you all do is personally attack something is like life threatning, I have 2 types of cancers I just learned of 2nd tumor when they found it in lymph nodes.

I had the surgery in march and only found out few weeks ago and am awaiting the test for the 2nd cancer which is endcrine cancer of the sigmoid colon.

I matters cause these are my favorite forums to read daily, and when you have cancer the most important thing 1 of is to avoid negativity and and instead of supporting me as brothers of the forums all you all do is personally attack something is like life threatning, I have 2 types of cancers I just learned of 2nd tumor when they found it in lymph nodes.

I had the surgery in march and only found out few weeks ago and am awaiting the test for the 2nd cancer which is endcrine cancer of the sigmoid colon.
it took them almost 3 weeks to get pathology back no idea why it took so long.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>

If avoiding negativity is the doctor's orders, you should really avoid this entire forum. It's a bunch of angry nerds, even on its best day.

Anyway, good luck with recovery.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is not a support group. This has never been a support group. Do not think that just becauseyouhave cancer all of a sudden that will change. And do not think that anyone will believe you. In fact, expect the opposite.

Do yourself a favor and join a real support group. They exist. Talk to your nurses and doctors. Lets assume for the sake of argument that you are being 100% truthful about all of this. Doing what you're doing is not about confronting your disease. It's not about coping. It's about escapism.

The more you seek sympathy here the less you will get.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
This is not a support group. This has never been a support group. Do not think that just becauseyouhave cancer all of a sudden that will change. And do not think that anyone will believe you. In fact, expect the opposite.

Do yourself a favor and join a real support group. They exist. Talk to your nurses and doctors. Lets assume for the sake of argument that you are being 100% truthful about all of this. Doing what you're doing is not about confronting your disease. It's not about coping. It's about escapism.

The more you seek sympathy here the less you will get.
This was a very supportive post.

The 2 support groups have found in tampa 1 is at Moffit only gets like 6 people the days have gone, the bay pines , FL VA group gets about 8 people. So been looking for a good steady group in addition don't expect this to be, this is just site that love for the gaming as well as books, music,tv, movie sections, tech etc

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Guy goes from hurting his back in a crash with his Lexus to changing forum names and getting cancer. Seems legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.