Comic Books

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
The background for the Earth-3 guys for Ultraman and the Owl were pretty amazing I thought. I really don't get what the story is about though.

I had to have the thing with the Eel explained to me. After it was I didn't mind, 'cause *yawn* for me.

Caliane

The background for the Earth-3 guys for Ultraman and the Owl were pretty amazing I thought. I really don't get what the story is about though.

I had to have the thing with the Eel explained to me. After it was I didn't mind, 'cause *yawn* for me.
patrick "Eel" O'Brian
Plastic man.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Thunderbolts annual is a Christmas miracle.

rrr_img_53725.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Happy new year, comic book thread.

Just finally got around to reading Injustice, and ended up binging on all 36 parts + the 3 out for Year two.... incredible stuff.

Caliane

it really is some amusing stuff.
Forever Evil is hitting the right beats too.

And uh... JL3k is good too.
biggrin.png
yeah.fucking smilied that.
rrr_img_60132.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
superior spiderman... this is the first time i ever cared about spiderman, ever. Doc Ok as spiderman is the best version of spidereman ever, it's like what if spiderman grew some balls => superior spiderman

makes me sadface:
when fucking ghost parker comes back

also the best few pages of forever evil:
rrr_img_60141.jpg

rrr_img_60142.jpg

rrr_img_60143.jpg

These last few pages didn't feel like forever evil to me, it felt like the first time i read "the ultimates", and i was reading a better storyline in the ultimate universe.

and also, sinestro, fuck yea. (sinestro was the highlight of that horrible green lantern movie, that portrayal of sinestro get's sidelined b/c ppl can't get over the fact that the movie sucked ass, but even if somehow magically the movie was a 9/10, sinestro's portrayal imo is like heath ledger's joker, i just can't watch it a second time... cuz it's so bad!)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
(sinestro was the highlight of that horrible green lantern movie, that portrayal of sinestro get's sidelined b/c ppl can't get over the fact that the movie sucked ass, but even if somehow magically the movie was a 9/10, sinestro's portrayal imo is like heath ledger's joker, i just can't watch it a second time... cuz it's so bad!)
Mark Strong was perfect as Sinestro. But then, he's perfect asany"villain".

Caliane

yeah. I dont understand. you DIDN'T like that Sinestro? I thought he nailed it. perfect casting, portrayal.

Also, that piece of shit was on TV the other day. the aliens were so good. God I want a Green Lantern Corp movie, that doesn't come near Earth. and no fucking Hal. No, Earth green lantern even.
I would accept a Red Lantern Guy however.