Comic Books

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's no right or wrong with comics=) I mean, he doesn't even include Squirrel Girl FFS...
LOL.

It's amazing the universe still exists, considering how many beings can fart with the power of 1 million exploding suns.

rrr_img_94813.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And power levels vary all of the time, depending on who is writing. Nothing has made me nerd rage harder in my life, other than when Franklin Richards started talking to Galactus like he was his bitch. The guys in my old DCUO league used to bring this up to me on vent just to hear me flip out, while on raids doing trash clears.

rrr_img_94814.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
And power levels vary all of the time, depending on who is writing. Nothing has made me nerd rage harder in my life, other than when Franklin Richards started talking to Galactus like he was his bitch. The guys in my old DCUO league used to bring this up to me on vent just to hear me flip out, while on raids doing trash clears.
Did you ever read Earth X, Universe X, and Paradise X? Franklin Richards just becomes Galactus. He grew up and decided to be Galactus so he was.

It's kinda cool.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You know, I finally finished Cerebus. The first half or so is one of the better comics I have ever read. The second half feels like Dave Sim masturbating all over the pages and making me watch. Towards the end it just got ridiculous. Like he forgot what he was doing and said "fuck it, Imma write essays about feminism and draw borders around them". Most disappointing end to anything I have ever read, in my life.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Speaking of endings: Deadpool #45

Framing: This is the last issue of the Duggan/Posehn run and the main story ends with Deadpool's death. This isn't that, though. This is just a side-story where Deadpool has a roast hosted by Howard the Duck...after picking up a new accessory.

wElorxE.jpg

ta4XLM7.jpg

sEIvfmF.jpg

TZZVLh9.jpg

SGX665I.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
So young Ice Man is confirmed gay as of this week...

Is making characters gay the new way to sell books like killing characters was in the 90s??

Muligan

Trakanon Raider

Is making characters gay the new way to sell books like killing characters was in the 90s??
I don't like this.... I agree with an article I read earlier this afternoon. If they want gay characters or something to draw attention to their brand, then establish new characters or have this apart of characters yet to be fully developed. Not a character that has been around for decades. It just makes Marvel appear to desperate to drum up some publicity. I think this is a strike against their creativity and imagination.

Itzena_sl

shitlord

It's not like the X-men are a massive metaphor for suddenly realising that you're different from most people and lots of 'normal' people will hate you because of those differences, or anything.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I guess fuckin Kitty Pride doesnt count. Poor Colossus ( a guy who you could pull off a story about being gay better imo)

I really dont care besides my narrative quibbles I always have with these retcons. Story doesnt make sense. At least with collusus you could say "russian machismo"

Itz is right though...for once... the whole x men deal since forever is minority acceptance.

He still banged a ton of bitches tho.

Its like Johnny storm being gay... a metrosexual guy that gets pussy for decades of comics saying he is gay. Johnny and Iceman fit a real similar mold to me.

They really should have a bear type gay come out...

Sasquatch in alpha flight....im looking at you. You and Puck love to fuck.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess fuckin Kitty Pride doesnt count. Poor Colossus ( a guy who you could pull off a story about being gay better imo)
Did you read Ultimate X-Men? I mean, you shouldn't have...but Colossus was gay. With Northstar, an already established gay fella. It was actually handled pretty well, with his best friend Nightcrawler freaking out because of his crazy strict religious upbringing. Ultimate X-Men was shit, easily the worst of the ingoing initial Ultimate titles(Spidey, FF, Avengers, and them). But thinking back and going purely by memory they really did handle the Gaylossus stuff pretty well. It wasn't a wholething, but it was important.

sorry-for-hating.jpg

Maybe I'm just remembering thinking the Nightcrawler/Colossus relationship was pretty fun.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I stayed away from the ultimate universe like the plague. I got vaguely interested to see how they handled the miles morales thing... then I found out that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in a incest fuck relationship and I had no more interest at all.

But Collosus being gay is a decent idea. It makes sense for a guy with his background to hide it for a long time. Social pressures and all that. Either way the story structure doesnt make sense but ehh who cares?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I stayed away from the ultimate universe like the plague. I got vaguely interested to see how they handled the miles morales thing... then I found out that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in a incest fuck relationship and I had no more interest at all.

But Collosus being gay is a decent idea. It makes sense for a guy with his background to hide it for a long time. Social pressures and all that. Either way the story structure doesnt make sense but ehh who cares?
Ha they didn't just gay up colossus, they made him a drug addict, and pro murder when it suits him.

Whereas currently 616 colossus is gay in his actions, still getting punched around by the juggernaugt