Comic Books

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bendis has been sucking for many moons, this will be no different imo, plus Iron Man has been been sucking just as bad, since they RDJ'd him all up.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I don't like the new Iron-Man helmet style, and I'm sad Bendis won't be working on X-Men. All-New X-Men has been decent.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
They lost me a ways in but all new and uncanny were great for a while there. Enjoyed this most recent all-new X-men also.

Haven't cared much about Iron Man since Superior started, interested to see where he takes it.

Caliane

Prez is the best book of the week.

Like Transmetropolitan meets Idoicracy.
ewpYN51.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Soooo. Action Comics 41, I really dig blue collar T Shirt Superman. Do I need to start picking it back up? I have fallen off the past year due to 52 fatigue. I read Zero year in batman..and that's about it.

Caliane

sure. seems fun enough. Doesn't seem as dumb as the grounded storyline.

Did a few pages of it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Prez is the best book of the week.

Like Transmetropolitan meets Idoicracy.
ewpYN51.jpg
You invoked the holy name of Idiocracy, so I had to investigate your claims. I was not disappointed. I want another 5 right now though. That was like half of an appetizer. So fuck you.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I also worked/am working on Dream Police and Sidekick.
frown.png

J. Michael Straczynski | Image Comics
I can forgive One more day, nobody else was going to write it. But Grounded was the epitome of naval gazing and Earth One is the template of this nu 52...thing... they are doing with Superman. Depowering Superman to make some sort of social point I see working. Making the guy who did this:

rrr_img_100520.jpg

into this:

rrr_img_100521.jpg

Yeah they guy who does good to others as his entire deal I do not think would threaten his wife. I get the dude was sad because krypton 2 (electric boogaloo) blew up but damn. Everybody want's to change him but all they have ever done his diminish his impact each time.

Anyway another note, old Prez was pretty rad too.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I also worked/am working on Dream Police and Sidekick.
frown.png

J. Michael Straczynski | Image Comics
Please refresh my memory as to which part you do? Is it penciling, inking, coloring, or something else?

Furthermore, I recently got my Oh, hell bound book from the Kickstarter. You were involved in part of that, weren't you? I haven't read much more than a few pages yet, but I'm definitely interested and enjoy the art and plan to plow through the whole thing some day soon. Would be cool to know which part of it I can thank you for.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh what the shit Thor is only an eight comic arc? They just setup all this shit and stop and the reveal? I need to know what Fury said to make him unworthy...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally readI Kill Giants. Loved it. Last 2 issues had me genuinely choked up in parts. Great little book, only 7 issues so dive on in.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I like him. Parker is a bit played out. I'd like if more characters passed on their suit and identity.