Comic Books

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Star Lord is a woman now, too?

DAFUQ?
I'm pretty sure that's Kitty Pryde, b/c they had that stupid star lord + kitty pryde mini series, why? i don't fucking know.

I have totally given up on GoTG in print form, to me it's only the 2006 DNA run. Even this series by Bendis, i predict will be bad, cuz Bendis has been sucking for, forever.

Caliane

yeah its out. and hilariously close to the actual comic. Like the next page reads like its 100% of that sequence. it could be added to the fake copy and not miss a single beat.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Boy that Bendis run took a weird turn.....
rrr_img_115303.jpg

the original
rrr_img_115304.jpg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Gerry Duggan is a decent writer. But that art..for a cover...eww.

Lets get all stylistic and Liefeldian again!
Listening to Grant Morrison on Fatman on Batman, he had a pretty hilarious way of looking at Liefeld art and 90s image art. "I just look at Rob's work as being like Dhali's."

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Listening to Grant Morrison on Fatman on Batman, he had a pretty hilarious way of looking at Liefeld art and 90s image art. "I just look at Rob's work as being like Dhali's."
Yeah but Grant Morrison is a great guy who loves everything comics have ever done. Some of his absolute best work writing was when this was going on. The art on Batman: Arkham Asylum was really hard to deal with personally, but to be honest I read it fairly early on in my comic reading life.

I am 100% sure that dude would have wrote a batman starring romance comic in the style of Kirby'sYoung Romancefrom the 40s if DC would let him.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
secret wars #7 was good compared to the rest of the event so far.. though that is obviously not saying much. At least there was finally some of the "war" that's implied in the title.

rrr_img_115681.jpg

not the best artwork, but still pretty kewl

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
secret wars #7 was good compared to the rest of the event so far.. though that is obviously not saying much. At least there was finally some of the "war" that's implied in the title.

rrr_img_115681.jpg

not the best artwork, but still pretty kewl
Actually wasn't a fan of 7, it was like reading a digital issue of Injustice, which is half of a normal issue.

Not sure if it's because of the delays or how much of the story is in other books, but even the main Secret Wars book feels really disjointed to me now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Actually wasn't a fan of 7, it was like reading a digital issue of Injustice, which is half of a normal issue.

Not sure if it's because of the delays or how much of the story is in other books, but even the main Secret Wars book feels really disjointed to me now.
2nd