comicpalooza(Houston)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Shit, i was planning it, but I got other things to do this weekend. I didn't realize it was already that time.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Good times! More here:Comicpalooza - Imgur
r1rLBrz.jpg

GWXZUMN.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Who is the blue girl supposed to be? I saw her a few times, and all I could think of was mystique. But I don't remember her ever using a gun, and the skull belt was familiar but didn't seem like hers.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Excellent use of daughter (I'm assuming) to snag pics of boobs! I hope she got ice cream or something as a reward for all of her hard work.
It did make it easier because who would say no to a little girl but to be fair not a single person dressed up was saying no to pictures, hell it is why they dress up. The Art we snagged more amazing art fromhttps://www.facebook.com/ArtofJoshLymanandDrawing A Blank: The Art of Cody Schibiwas there too but none of his new stuff I wanted.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
BTW, who else fucked Ksenia Solo when she took a break? I assume I wasn't the only one.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That just means you never really red X-Men comic books. Since that's how she's always looked, the movies made her look like a scaled moron with greased back hair. I get their is probably easier to animate but it looks just plain fucking stupid.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nerd card revoked...
Maybe I haven't been to a convention in a long time, but isn't that handgun REALLY realistic looking for a comic con?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Nope, I hate comic books. I did used to watch an x man animated TV series though. She might have looked like that in the series, it's been so long I don't remember anymore.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Maybe I haven't been to a convention in a long time, but isn't that handgun REALLY realistic looking for a comic con?
I thought so too. But I noticed at this convention, next to where you buy tickets, they had a weapons check table. I assume it was to ensure none of the weapons was real. Mine stayed concealed, so I didn't actually go by the table.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nope, I hate comic books. I did used to watch an x man animated TV series though. She might have looked like that in the series, it's been so long I don't remember anymore.
Here let me see if I can find a pic of how she looked in the show.

Ah here we go!:

mystique.jpg