Community

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I didn't even finish S4.
frown.png

Will probably download/rewatch it before S5 though.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
edit found a way

looked pretty okay from the first glimpse. Can't hurt to watch it

spronk

FPS noob
first trailer was great, seemed like a return to a more grounded comedy thats easy to talk about and follow (yes, like regular sitcoms).

second trailer was another "ahhhh, not this shit again" over the top mish mash of forced whackiness, but it could just be Harmon giving a big fuck you to all the people who want him to conform and hopefully its all from a single episode.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The majority of it seemed from 1 episode. The chair walking and "ahh lava!" was definitely 1. I doubt the butt crack toucher is the same episode, though.

The 2nd trailer seemed very similar to some of the paint ball episodes. All of the silly condensed into 1 or 2 episodes, as opposed to the entire season.

Simas_sl

shitlord
My guess is lava episode will be the new paint ball episode. Looked like it was all one episode (chair walkers etc).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i stopped 2 eps into s4, just was bad, gonna wait on how ppl think of s5 to pick it up i guess. Does anyone find chang(ken jeong) funny? he is literally bland to me, to me he's just a silly asian when the script says "silly asian that is willing to make fun of himself"

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I find it funny when they say from the executive producer of seasons 1-3 of Community and purposefully keep out season four in the marketing.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I must be a simpleton, because after just the meta- in Glover's "Son of a bitch, after all that show did for him!", I am totally back in.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I have not watched a single episode of this show ever.

Anyone know of a streaming service that has season 1? Every time I've checked Netflix or Amazon Prime it a no go.