Community

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decent episode. I hope that now that they've sort of put a bow on Pierce and Troy they can move ahead and do some episodes focused on funny all the way through. They had so much to repair/explain after last year that these first episodes have been lacking some of the funny in the latter halves. The characters are all so intertwined that every little thing took forever to get straightened out.

So, Pierce is dead and gone. Troy is finally becoming his own man and trying to live up to his potential. Everyone loves each other again and they have their flimsy reasons for still being there. It's time for a couple light episodes from start to finish. Not 15 minutes of light and 8 minutes of sorting out emotional stuff.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
The last few minutes were really cool. The lava thing was meh, pretty much everything I said about the detective episode applies here, although it wasn't as bad.

Britta as the voice of reason at the beginning is a nice change of pace from Britta as a blithering moron.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Really enjoyed this most recent episode. Definitely sucks that Troy left, though.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.

rrr_img_58379.jpg

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Just because Glover and Oliver have similar last names doesn't mean they're interchangeable.

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty meh, though Britta paying the deaf girl off was a pretty great move. (I'm not entirely sure I like 'Competent Britta'. I kind of liked that one Hollywood show would mock a hyper-liberal.)

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
I hope this becomes a running thing- little easter eggs keeping us updated on Troy's adventures

nMkQDlt.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
loved it, lots of jokes and great laughs and its great they have dialed back britta, abed, and chang to more normal levels. felt a lot like early s1/2 community.

the only thing is I expected abed to reveal to britta at the end he has already read all the books, didn't make any sense that he wouldn't. unless abed hates reading and is only into tv/movies?

faille

Molten Core Raider
Had some great moments and overall I enjoyed it but it seemed a little chaotic and unfocused. It was almost a season's worth of guest characters but they were mostly wasted imo, which is a shame. They had so much potential they could have used between Fillion and Abed but they skipped it. I thought the riff on GoT was a bit too labored and nowhere near as good as Inspector Space Time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shitty screencap of the janitor to do list.

FgM3y9O.jpg

Kind of wish they used Jerry Minor more, he always cracks me up. Thecredits scene with him and Abedafter the 2nd paintball episode was awesome.

edit: I didn't notice that the Dean called Bowie macho. Good touch. Lots of nice little easter eggs this episode.

KZaoqk0.jpg

Also the bulletin board can be seen falling off the wall in episode 2 this season.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Had some great moments and overall I enjoyed it but it seemed a little chaotic and unfocused. It was almost a season's worth of guest characters but they were mostly wasted imo, which is a shame. They had so much potential they could have used between Fillion and Abed but they skipped it. I thought the riff on GoT was a bit too labored and nowhere near as good as Inspector Space Time.
Seems like I remember abed talking about the unjust cancellation of firefly in a past episode. I can't believe nothing happened there, even if it was just running into him on the way out near the end saying something like..you look familiar to me or something.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I like that they acknowledged the weird thing with Abed finding chicks who just disappear from the story. The "IT Guy" was funny as well, and they've done a good job toning back Britta, Chang etc. The spoiler subplot fell a little flat imo, but it could have been worse. Episode was pretty solid. Fillion felt wasted in such a small appearance, was hoping he'd get something more substantial.