Community

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Thanks for linking that commercial.

In other news, I listened to Aisha Tyler's podcast the other day when Joel McHale was the guest. It was an a good listen, and he told a story about how when he was much younger, he put a loaded gun in his mouth as a joke, not realizing that A.) It was loaded, and B.) The safety was off. He took it out of his mouth after seeing his friends expression and looked down the barrel to see a hollow point bullet chambered, ready to fire. He freaked out from that point. Really good story. I'm glad that "funny joke" turned out to not be a statistic.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
so the question is, how do you actually watch this show. wtf is yahoo tv anyways. seriously, i'm old, yet I love this show.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hopefully they get ripped quick and I can just snatch them with sickbeard.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks great. Also, that is definitely the Honest Trailers guy doing the voiceover.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
That looks really great. I could watch the Dean use the Oculus Rift (Deanculus Rift? Oculus Deanft?) all day.

"I'm nobody's 4th Ghostbuster" sometimes I wish I was black.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Edited the link so it goes to the official video (rather than one someone rehosted on YouTube). I don't think I can embed it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was happy to see what looks like another crazy/fantasy episode mixed in there, like they've done every season so far. Those are always some of my favorites.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Both eps were pretty good, the second was better. Not sure I am ever going to like the new female addition to the cast but there were a lot of laughs in both episodes, glad they kept this out of the grave.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone seen a copy of S6E02 for torrent? Hate running it on the PC vs the big screens and none of my TV attached devices are Yahoo Screen friendly.