Community

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you've not seen the episode, I'm just paraphrasing part of the episode, not surmising anything.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You did this before... is this a thing?

PS - This was probably my favorite episode of the show yet in case it's not obvious. (Ever, since the beginning)
I'd say it's tied with the first episode, but yeah, The Dean thing was pretty great. Not QUITE as good as Portugese Gremlins though.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
You did this before... is this a thing?

PS - This was probably my favorite episode of the show yet in case it's not obvious. (Ever, since the beginning)
Usually it's tomatoes, you don't know about that shit?
tongue.png

And agreed about the episode, really good. Not an all time favorite, but at least this season so far. I like the old dude better than "Frankie" though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone else having buffering issues with Yahoo Screen? I can't watch for more than 2 minutes before it stops to buffer for 30 seconds, over and over. I really didn't want to torrent this season but I can't watch it like this.
Hell, I can't even get it to play, so yeah I'm having problems.

If you dont like yahoo you can usehttp://www.kissdrama.net/
Thanks homie, I'll try them out.

Usually it's tomatoes, you don't know about that shit?
tongue.png
I know about tomatoes, and olives doesn't make sense. Do YOU know about tomatoes?

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
One of the writers tweeted this today:
@abobrow_sl said:
Not to bum you out, but this is probably it for #Community. Every1 of those actors could headline a tv show, and that's prob what'll happen.
@abobrow_sl said:
Ironic that the one season they don't have to worry about being cancelled might just be the one where they'll call it quits.
@abobrow_sl said:
I'm predicting not just a movie, but a franchise.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Dan harmon should have his fucking Shonda Rymes Seth Macfarlane deal. if he was a somewhat mentally stable in any way that dude could run NBC thursday.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dan harmon should have his fucking Shonda Rymes Seth Macfarlane deal. if he was a somewhat mentally stable in any way that dude could run NBC thursday.
Isn't that basically how he's able to write community (because he's mentally unstable)?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wonder if Jim Rash is heavily influencing the writing of this season. It's got a ton of him in it and I'd say he's probably the best part so far. I'm all for it. He does have an Oscar after all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder if Jim Rash is heavily influencing the writing of this season. It's got a ton of him in it and I'd say he's probably the best part so far. I'm all for it. He does have an Oscar after all.
wat

Seriously what does he have an oscar for? He's one of my favorites (and I like following him on twitter).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know why, but "Gay Dean" to the tune of "Jolene" was absolutely hilarious when it first came on.

And I always enjoy 80's nostalgia, and the Karate Kid shit was on point. Rafi also killed me with his whole "Ralph Macchio? Are you kidding?" bit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The racist stuff was pretty funny. And Chang.

And The Dean is still A+. Can't wait for a gif of him dancing.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
ya, the whole episode seemed pointless and like it was half-assed. I restarted it about halfway through because I actually thought I had missed something at the start that was the key to the rest being funny. Nope.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was definitely not as funny as it could be. Billy trying to murder Jeff, all the black comments, and the Dean in general were really funny. The whole Abed/Annie/Britta storyline was awful. I wonder if this was just during a time those guys were busy and couldn't shoot much or something.

Once again my biggest peeve is the camera setup. I miss the olden times.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Dean's been killing it this season.

Why is Allison Brie actively wearing the most boner subduing clothing she can, does she think she can simply stop being hot?

Needs more Troy and Abed in the Morning ;*(

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Yeah, missing Troy big time. It's getting more obvious now after a few episodes, the new characters really can't cut it compared to Troy and Pierce (or even Shirley
redface.png
)