Community

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually like Paget Brewster's character, except she seems like the type of character they would've come up with if Alison Brie left the show.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah, missing Troy big time. It's getting more obvious now after a few episodes, the new characters really can't cut it compared to Troy and Pierce (or even Shirley
redface.png
)
Wait, are you saying they got rid of Shirley? Cause that would deserve giving this season at least a chance.

Azrayne

Awesome. Did they kill her like Pierce? Cause she was way more horrible to everyone than Pierce ever was, and she did it intentionally.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's off doing something else now (governmental?). They had like a 5 second clip of her smiling for a picture, and that's the only time I saw her this season.

Azrayne

She's off doing something else now (governmental?). They had like a 5 second clip of her smiling for a picture, and that's the only time I saw her this season.
Hahahahaha. Shirley working for the government is perfect. God you just know she's sitting at a desk somewhere doing paperwork at 1/3 the speed it should take because she's alternating between gossiping on the phone and telling her co-workers they're all going to go to hell for not being Christian.

Xevy

Log Wizard
She's in the final scene of the first episode. She gets her own 'spinoff'. I'm not going to ruin it, but just skip to the last 3 or so minutes of the first episode. It's pretty awesome.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The odd couple is being considered a spinoff from community?

and she's the star?

Xevy

Log Wizard
The odd couple is being considered a spinoff from community?

and she's the star?
What does any of this mean?

It was a joke "spinoff" into a buddy detective series with Shirley and Steven Weber. He's a wheelchair bound suicidal private detective and she's... Shirley.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What does any of this mean?

It was a joke "spinoff" into a buddy detective series with Shirley and Steven Weber. He's a wheelchair bound suicidal private detective and she's... Shirley.
Well that's what she's doing now. You're saying in the show they decided to say she got a spinoff? Like 4th wall type stuff?

I guess that's what I get for not watching the new season yet.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The cop was amazing, as he always has been. Keith David was great too. B+/A- episode in my book.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
5 days since new episode airs and this thread hasn't seen a bump. Not a good sign for Yahoo Screen and Harmon's baby.

I thought last episode was solid, although I was really hoping that the payoff for "steel drums" would be epic as implied and take place later in the season.