Company of Heroes 2

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Preordered this, figured it is about time I got good at another RTS, haven't played any RTS game seriously since red alert.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have not made up my mind on this yet.
I sure wish I could zoom out much much more though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I have not made up my mind on this yet.
I haven't either. For now, the price tag of 60$ is able to justify me holding back. I absolutelylovedCoH. It was probably my favorite RTS of all-time(huge WW2 fanboy), next to StarCraft. The problem is, the game seemed to get worse the longer it was out. Expansion packs, patches, and maps kept messing with the balance.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just wait for a couple of years and get it for 5 bucks on steam, if you had no interest in the multiplayer it will just be the same game then as it is right now. That's my plan.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Steam name is bearfan01 if anybody wants to team up. Mainly playing Soviets but can play either.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Soviets early game is where to lock it down. No one uses smoke mortar against german mgs for whatever reason and calls soviets shit. So yes I will play soviets with you tonight.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
so flamethrowers feel stronger to me. also notice it seems to crash after every. single. game.
frown.png

otherwise loving it!

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay I made up my mind:

Haven't been disappointed about spending 60? on a game so quick for a long time. Simply not having fun.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Not sure what to say, it's still CoH just with some changes to the resources and it's Russians vs. Germans. The balance is off in that Russian tanks just suck shit sans the SU-85 but I'm guessing that will get fixed.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
the german tanks do feel kind've godly. Once you get them out, there really isnt much to fear.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
You can handle it as Soviet, it's just a lot of work and if you fuck up at all the game is over. The main issue is that Sov's AT is just the Zis and Su-85, with Blitz active the German tanks can just run circles around them so you can't fire off a shot. Why Relic thinks the T-34 and IS-2 should only be anti-infantry is beyond me, CoH1 was just fine with mass Shermans as US. You can't even mass T-34's due to fuel costs, and aside from the ram function is completely useless.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Looking forward to this game but it and Deadpool came out at a really weird time with the Steam sale about to start and other gaming going on. Maybe it's just my friends and I, but nobody got it, and even though COH is probably our most played co-op game it's almost strange to see my friends kinda balking at $60 for anything these days.

Thats because the vast majority of games aren't worth 60 dollars anymore. Also the game is likely to go on sale a month or two after release (steam, Amazon, GmG, Gamefly) for30-50% off or in some cases you can get the game for 20-30% off if you have the right promo from sites like GmG on release day.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I am playing this... anyone else ? Pretty fun stuff although there are things missing and there are bugs... overall its fun. shabushabu11 on steam.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I like it. I am trying to remind myself that it is just the base game and there aren't any expacs yet. Graphically I think it looks great though, and I love the flavor audio from the soldiers as you are playing.

German infantry isn't so bad once you get the right general (guy with the bitchin' monocle!)