Computer Chair <$200

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
looking for a good computer chair for under $200, any recommendations would be much appreciated. I'd like a new one so I can get an extended warranty as well (I've had hydraulics go out in a chair before).

thanks

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Go to staples and find one that's comfortable. What are you going to find at $200 that's not some import shit? Even my random 'OK' store-brand leather chair was $250. You ain't nothin' but child's play buying chairs at $200.

Malice_sl

shitlord

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
If you have a shit back and need some solid support while still having it be cool cause you live in it like I do, I just picked upthis chairfor $150 on Amazon and so far I am loving it.

Keep in mind that if you do decide to get it, it will always be in the "locked up" position because as soon as you aren't you are practically horizontal and would be used for lounging NOT working at the computer.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
if you're a nerd, your chair has implications on your health. Don't skimp on it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My home computer chair is one I found on the side of the road 15 years ago. Looks like this:
9.jpg

A+++ would recommend.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah get a standing desk. That way you can join the billions of other workers who stand at their jobs all day. They just get used to it and don't have chronic foot and back pain.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Standing desk is fine, as long as you keep moving. Standing in one place is very bad for your health, but if you're active enough to move around constantly it can be a good idea. I'd only suggest it if you have exercise equipment at your desk (exercise bike, treadmill ect.)

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya cause I know what I like to do when I am preparing other peoples taxes is take a jog on the treadmill.....

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found a chair for 49.99 at Sams club in there clearance section. Its lasted six months so far without any problems.

I've had chairs that were buillt like tanks and flimsy lowcost chairs and they all seem to break in about 18 months tops regardless of price.

I have just accepted ill be buying a new computer chair every year are so and buy chairs about a notch up from the lowest priced ones.

Chair breaking and going oh I get a new low cost chair now is a much better outcome for me then having a $300 chair break in under two years and being pissed off about it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been happy with mine we got off some deal at Newegg for $60 a piece myself - had to assemble which is a pain in the ass - but otherwise gotten great mileage out of them.