Conan Exiles

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Nope no reset maybe some cleanup of dead houses and people that continue to build in NPC spawns. Someone killed the large npc camp at the arena

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'm down with that too. I've noticed one place near me got raided hard and has been abandoned for days.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03

Not sure whom's house this is as we could not get to the door, we have blown single foundations on the back side but it is still blocking the npc camp behind the house in the arena city. Short of us having to call an avatar for a crappy house can you remove this for us? See the map area thanks.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03

Not sure whom's house this is as we could not get to the door, we have blown single foundations on the back side but it is still blocking the npc camp behind the house in the arena city. Short of us having to call an avatar for a crappy house can you remove this for us? See the map area thanks.

Yeah when I get home tonight I will do it.

Caliane

mine.

really? its pretty far. huh. didnt expect that.

edit:Should be all gone. considered trying to just move it forward. but, not worth it. It was one of multiple forward bases/storehouses. that one was for spiders and mitra.

trying to guess on npc spawn area, and needle and thread your bases is kindof dumb. they need to get on that asap. I still wonder if we should find out the npc radius exactly, and then lower player radius to match. so its a 1:1. if you can build it, it won't block.

Last edited:

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks Caliane only a few of us left messing around but we want to finish a few things we set out to do in game.

@a_skeleton_03 patch today, can you update the server? thanks

Caliane

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Conan Exiles

Abridged:
Server Settings
  • Added ability for server admin to broadcast messages to players on the server
  • Added ability for server admin to teleport to a specific player
  • Added ability for server admin to set a Message of the Day
  • Added a server setting to modify player damage
  • Admins can now use certain commands which are deactivated on the server (remove buildings on PvE server etc)
  • Added a new serer setting for BuildingDamageMultiplier
  • Fixed some cheat commands not requiring admin
  • ServerSettings window now shows local time on server

General Bug Fixes and Improvements
  • Chat window should now scroll properly
  • Weapon armor penetration value can now be seen on the inventory screen
  • Chipping rocks on dedicate servers should now look visually correct
Rocks fixed. wooo! weapon armor pen.. thats a thing?

Balance and Gameplay fixes
  • T2 and T3 fence foundations now properly respect collision rules
  • Inventory items will no longer disappear when swapping the last item in a lootbag and the player inventory.
  • EXPLOIT FIX: Fixed a case where you could respawn inside rocks
  • EXPLOIT FIX: Fixed the rock-jump exploit

havent logged in. but reddit post suggested the invisible cook fix may have fixed invisible everything bug.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 another update today, can you patch the server please

Also could we ask for a couple changes? 0.75 land claim radius and 0.5 stamina please?

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
The thought behind the radius is to clean up some of the remaining bases close to npc camps and help them respawn. I have read and seen that at 0.5 people can build close enough to jump in your base and 0.75 is far enough to prevent that. Stamina is just being selfish to not use it so fast :)

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
No interest in that! We took out the base we wanted and my friend and I play this as minecraft now lol. We do go to other servers to mess around for pvp.