Conan Exiles

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
server still not showing up for me.

todays hotfix never went live.
no rush or anything. mostly playing poe anyway.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think the server is DED Caliane Caliane and @Proobs

The VM is not responding and it wasn't a high priority one so I am going to probably just nuke it now. So little traffic in the past couple weeks anyways.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Ah that sucks wish more would have had a chance to see the base we built with the walls and out buildings. We were working on a village in the back wall behind the main base. It was fun while it lasted.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Yea same. I had destroyed the stairs someone built to my base and built across the rock archway. Filling buildings with thralls for fun, lol. I was actually logging in pretty regularly, would see maybe like 2 - 3 others on pretty regularly as well.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
New patch out.

@Proobs , we have a new RP PVP server we went to and has about 15 to 20 people on it a night. Some aggressive and some just kinda want to be left alone but will fight if they have to. Let me know if you want to give it a try. The server is a 4x all increase so easy to get started, no gods and only draw back I see is the building radius is 0.4 so its easy to build a tower next to a base and get creative with jumping.

Ryoz

<Donor>
So in 3 hours yesteday I gained more xp than I did on fohs server in like 80 hours, lol. Love dem xp and crafting boosts.

Caliane

I jumped on quick last night as well.

more 50/50 on the quick exp thing. last wipe, we had weeks and admittedly, I never actually made it back up to 50. haha. so, I guess there is something to be said about that. On the other hand, leveling on this one is almost too fast.

not sure on the "50 foundations" macro. I have no idea how large that is. how far do I need to be away exactly?

I think I mentioned I like the idea of "the sims" in regards to thralls. One thing I hope to see sooner then later is, either sifters/tumlblers, or thrall gatherers. Specifically, a means to gather iron and possibly coal without having to set up camp in the north/nw so much. Half the map is unsettleable atm due to no iron. Seems dumb to me, to have so much of the map basically useless, past the first 3 hours of play.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They fixed the thrall recipes that were broken, at least for all the thralls I had. I can make the dancer outfit, and a few pieces of the black hand armor.

There are new table merging functions coming probably in the next patch so that data table mods don't conflict. Also they are doing a way to add components to stuff like base character so you don't have to actually modify the funcom blueprints. That's sort of what my modmaster mod does, so I'll be able to retire that.

Should make it easy to really go nuts with mods and not have to worry about them breaking every patch.

Someone finally made a sexy time mod where you can get lovey lovey with thralls, and I think other players.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
The aforementioned patch hit. Was easy to convert most of my mods over, but my customizer mod is just blowing up the editor every time I raise a message box.

With the new stuff we should see alot more creative mods as most of the good stuff needed to modify data tables, and few were willing to put up with the maintenance nightmare.

Caliane

That, and I imagine the base system of implementing mods and a server is holding things back. The system for aligning player mods and server mods is shit still.

my play on this is dead, due to both servers having played on, shutting down. Not sure what the server admins really expected for an Early Access game.. of course active play is going to crash between major updates, until there is enough baseline content to keep the standard game playble.

climbing should add alot to the game.
dif armors giving different bonuses to keep multiple teirs viable is solid as well.

Caliane

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Conan Exiles

new patch. some cool shit.
orbs. aka grenades. which create ground combo effects. fire, grease, gas, water. grease+fire=bigger fire. Can be thrown at walls to destroy t1.
Drawbridge.
Elevators. horizontal and vert.
Siege cauldron.

Avatars. can be attacked and damaged. and archpriests can now do a ritual to create a bubble, which nukes an attacking avatar with divine fire.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still enjoy this game but it's sporadic interest that drives me nuts. I miss the old days when a game just came out, early access & alphas piss me off. /mumbles under breath "blah, blah funding"

Sandboxer

Golden Knight of the Realm
Picked this up during Steam summer sale a few weeks back. Have not had a chance to play yet.

Combat changes and new biomes incoming in preparation for console release.

I heard combat was the deal-breaker for a lot of you but it doesn't look too bad in this video.

What do you think guys? Any good?