Conan Exiles

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
there's going to be so much sowing, pretty soon you're going to be sick of sowing, believe me. No joke, you're going to see the best sowing around, more sowing than anyone has seen.

Chikn_in_Blendr

Trakanon Raider
Avast!

I am in league with Jamalia, as the new Pirate King I'm leading the Blackhand to take vengeance on those who seek to pillage her mighty vessel. The Not So Serious have already suffered our wraith, we will plunder the valleys of the North East exiled lands and s̶e̶w̶ sow chaos and suffering for anyone who dares linger in the river valleys or block the path of the Vilayet back to sea!

Ummmm...what?

So, suffering your wrath means you took out the only staircase out of archer range from the "cube" that allowed people access to her to pick up the Mitra religion? Good job!

Also, it looks like someone killed her and someone (don't know if it is the same someone or not) has put in an impressively long staircase to their home nearby that passes under the outcropping where Jamila spawns...preventing her from ever spawning again unless they move their stairs. Please remember: land claim is a cylinder that reaches from the map base to the skybox.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
20170220072709_1.jpg

Castle Zette in progress.

Made a couple new mods this weekend. One allows you to rebind autorun, the other attempts to fix the bug with females sounding like male1. Not sure if it works for servers though.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
so... the yog temple appears to have been cockblocked by someone building a base too close to it.

not sure if the recent patch would have prevented that or not. but we definitely need some admin god powers to bug zap these buildings. or just send the great flood and let us rebuild

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
so... the yog temple appears to have been cockblocked by someone building a base too close to it.

not sure if the recent patch would have prevented that or not. but we definitely need some admin god powers to bug zap these buildings. or just send the great flood and let us rebuild
Yeah that needs to be a discussion, when do we reset.

Caliane

we were JUST talking about it in game. consensus seems to be reset now.

I was kidding/not kidding. I would rather see it before Path of exile new league. haha. cuase Ill be busy then.

Early access, I expect many resets/wipes.

my vote is "now is good" and, any time you feel like in the future. until the game is finalized, I don't consider anything built to be anything but transient. and even then..

error

Molten Core Raider
Now is good, sooner the better. now that they fixed the foundation spam, should be much better with camps having stuff to kill/thrall.

error

Molten Core Raider
Maybe put the reset date in the title of the server to drive in some new players.

Caliane

Now is good, sooner the better. now that they fixed the foundation spam, should be much better with camps having stuff to kill/thrall.
its not entirely fixed. npc camp zone is smaller then player zone. so, you can still build close enough to despawn em.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
Might be good to reset around a major patch. For instance, right now there is the jumping/boosting glitch (although doesn't seem like anyone is really exploting on this server, which is great!), that they're supposed to be fixing soon. They're also talking about adding in building decay which would be really helpful in preventing the random abandoned structures from accumulating.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
yeah, i'd hold off on the reset until a more functional solution to thrall cockblocking is implemented, and a fix to jump glitching

maybe next big patch?

Ryoz

<Donor>
I'll tell the boys and we can destroy some of our outposts. I think our main bldg is fine but we went up the cliff a ways so maybe that's causing a prob. It obviously wasn't intentional, it's actually surprisingly because we aren't that close to it.

Last edited by a moderator: