Conan Exiles

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
hey bud, no hard feelings. didnt intend to imply that your building there intentionally blocked the yog camp.

no jump glitch, just some inventive access and targeted removal.

fortunately, i havent seen evidence of any jump glitching on this server.. and several ppl that I know tha tplay on it have left other servers and/or directly complained about reviling those that do it...

kudos to this server for not being the WORST of humans. now just stop cockblocking camps and random areas with single foundations halfway up cliffs

Caliane

kudos to this server for not being the WORST of humans. now just stop cockblocking camps and random areas with single foundations halfway up cliffs

yeah, there is some basebreaking bugs/exploits in currently. Which thankfully rarely are being used on FoH it seems.

spoilers:
jump glitch as noted.
Wall clipping. you can attack through walls, and even clip into them. looting anything placed near walls.
Explosive jars can be exploded, then dismantled AFTER exploding, refunding the dragonspowder. Allowing effectively infinite explosive jars.
Avatars are obviously WAY too easy to farm. 2-3hours can get you one. Not even a question of raiding, your entire base can be wiped out in seconds, from like 5 hours(top) work.

Ryoz

<Donor>
hey bud, no hard feelings. didnt intend to imply that your building there intentionally blocked the yog camp.

no jump glitch, just some inventive access and targeted removal.

fortunately, i havent seen evidence of any jump glitching on this server.. and several ppl that I know tha tplay on it have left other servers and/or directly complained about reviling those that do it...

No worries. Yea we def didn't know, we aren't assholes! We actually went the other day and just assumed someone beat us there and cleared it out .

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Looks like my base got raided, lol. Not too bad, but all my crafting stations and stash are gone. Oh well, no sandstone walls next time. Will check it out again after the new PoE league gets boring. Have fun homos!

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
... if you guys are good with resetting Friday morning ...

2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30372f6d616b652d69742d736f2d6361707461696e2e6a7067

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Whomever went around placing foundations all over please please put them in reachable spots so others can remove them if need be. This server is not overly populated and there are plenty of nice places to build. Good group of people playing making this a good experience so far.

Friday reset sounds great, though would rather it be in the early evening so we all get a jump on it after work. I understand it has to fit your schedule though thanks a_skeleton_03!

Ryoz

<Donor>
Whomever went around placing foundations all over please please put them in reachable spots so others can remove them if need be. This server is not overly populated and there are plenty of nice places to build. Good group of people playing making this a good experience so far.

They definitely need to fix it. I know when we built I laid some around the immediate area so someone couldn't build stairs up and raid our base. Seems reasonable. When I removed them because we were blocking an npc camp, someone moved in and dropped their own foundations and stairs to try and (unsuccessfully) raid our base, still blocking the npc camp. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
No issue with that, we have all probably done something similar. Someone though went through an area and placed foundations as high as they could on mountain sides and cannot be accessed.