Conan the Octogenarian

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Legend Of Conan' Will Be A Sequel To The 1982 Original

Arnold Schwarzenegger is officially reprising his role as Conan the Barbarian, and not in a reboot.

The 67-year-old actor was first said to return to the sword-wielding character back in 2010 for the reboot "The Legend of Conan," but now the new film's producer and co-writer Chris Morgan confirms it will be a direct sequel to the original 1982 movie, "Conan the Barbarian." The new film will skip over Schwarzenegger's "Conan the Destroyer" and Jason Momoa's 2011 stand-alone "Conan" film, and depict the character 30 years later following John Milius' original film.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget casting of his son Conn, which almost has to be the point of this movie, doesn't it?

Not gonna lie, will watch sight unseen.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I always wanted a Conan movie entitled "Conan the King"
rrr_img_98472.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dont be a cock to arnold, he gave us decades of awesome. will watch this movie, no need for trailer

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This is most certainly not going to be what is best in life.

But it is going to be up there. Extra points if they cast Jason Momoa as Conn.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't care for ballet or gay shit like that, and most ppl swinging swords is just eh, but this is beautiful

For movie prep he practiced with a 11lb bastard sword and trained w/ a legit japanese samurai (or whatever swordmaster, he also plays the swordmaster role in the movie as well), also every scene is pure Arnold, no stunt doubles just like Jackie Chan, only b/c no stunt doubles that look like Arnold exist.

dvd behind the scenes

I mean look at this, they're saying there is only "1" conan movie, and everything else is shit, so this is the true sequel, hell yes.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I miss Grace Jones and Brigette Nielsen. Now we get 4'11" Israeli models playing superheroes.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
At5'11" Gal Gadot is taller than Grace Jones, but ok.
She's not 5'11" either dude. And she really has more than enough muscles without your annoying white-knighting her. I mean...look at those muscles!!!! What was I thinking...
Picture-of-Gal-Gadot.jpg

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just take the plot of orginal movie and redo it with a few changes.

Arnold becomes King Conan.
His legitimate heir has joined the reborn snake cult and is trying to kill him.
New snake cult led by son of James Earl Jones character.
King Conan hires a mercenary band to do something against the snake cult and that band just happens to include Conans bastard son.
Make at least one of snake cults lead henchmen another of Conan's bastards as well.
Add lots of fighting and figure out a ending and done.

Also, too bad the guy who wrote the soundtrack, Basil Pouldouris, died in 2006. You can't really get a better opening track to a movie than this:

Entire soundtrack is on YouTube. Definitely worth hearing the entire thing.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She's not 5'11" either dude. And she really has more than enough muscles without your annoying white-knighting her. I mean...look at those muscles!!!! What was I thinking...
Picture-of-Gal-Gadot.jpg
Internet says 5'10". 11 inches off is a lot more than one inch off. She doesn't have muscles but she certainly has height for a woman.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also, too bad the guy who wrote the soundtrack, Basil Pouldouris, died in 2006. You can't really get a better opening track to a movie than this:

Entire soundtrack is on YouTube. Definitely worth hearing the entire thing.
I know it's never going to happen, but I would probably accept Hans Zimmer to compose the score!