Confederate - new anti-white propaganda from HBO

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
opening scene:

a black woman is running in a field, at night in the fog, her clothes are torn and she is scared. You can hear dogs barking in the background.
A young, white, well dressed man approaches her.

him: Why did you run, Shaniqua? I was all ready to bring you into my household and love you.
her: I didn't choose to be with you! You forced yourself on to me when we were 14 and you asked me to the autumn ball! I want to run away to where my people are, where I can marry who I want.
him: But... but... I love you, Shaniqua! I'll give you anything! I'll leave my wife and marry you! You can have sex with anyone, I just want to watch!
her: Oh Adolf, you make me happy but I need more in my life. I need to know my heritage, I need to live in a society that does not suffer from the patriarchy.
him: Go then! But you'll regret it. People here lie about what life in the confederacy is like. Sure, we have no free healthcare or welfare or social security and women don't get equal pay, but at least you are free. You'll find out, things could be worse!

Shaniqua crosses the border, and approaches the confederacy guards.
"I'd like to claim asylum as a northern, proud, independent black woman."
guards: Oh, we'll take care of you all right, you uppity Kang SOUND CUTS OFF

fade to black, CONFEDERACY
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah....some things really are best left to the jews.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just can't believe they would do some heavy handed herp derp bad white people south shit. They have done GoT for a long time and I think that will rub off on them with things not being as simple as good vs evil. I think being vague with the description is to do exactly what is happening now. Get people pissed and talking and tweeting about it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I just can't believe they would do some heavy handed herp derp bad white people south shit.

It would get pretty boring fairly fast if it was just something completely predictable as that. Especially when they wouldn't have to try that hard to make it more interesting with angles that don't have to be predicated on race. Indentured servitude, debtor prisoners, sex trade, spousal ownership. Mixing things up racially as to who can be subjected to slavery could make for some very interesting reveals and guessing games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Show me Google building a electronic tower of Babel using chained Venezuelans and I'll buy into the possible alternate reality.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I saw this same basic thing back in 2004 with the mockmentary CSA

Seems so few people care about this IP that someone posted it to YouTube --

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How come nobody was this upset about Man in the High Castle?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It seems that SJWs and anti-SJWs are both butthurt about this. I feel that could mean it will be good? I don't know. I'm very confused.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It seems that SJWs and anti-SJWs are both butthurt about this. I feel that could mean it will be good? I don't know. I'm very confused.

Just keep it a potential historical look at what could have happened and avoid any heavy "messages" and it could be very well done.

Except both sides will still invent shit to complain about regarding the show.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just keep it a potential historical look at what could have happened and avoid any heavy "messages" and it could be very well done.

Except both sides will still invent shit to complain about regarding the show.

Don't forget the iooti crowd as they splinter their ass from sitting on the fence as they act superior to everyone.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't forget the iooti crowd as they splinter their ass from sitting on the fence as they act superior to everyone.

Better off than living in speculation land about what will be wrong with the show. They could fuck it up royally, but it also could be pretty good. The only guarantee is people will find something to complain about either way.

Khane

Because it was based on a well known book and would really be a stupid comparison outside alternate history.

Oh so it's ok if it's written as a book first. Got it.

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oh so it's ok if it's written as a book first. Got it.

HBO does well working from books / history. GoT, West World, Rome, Deadwood, The Wire, Generation Kill. If this thing is crated like a novel great, but the names I saw attached as writers were Hollywood screen play garbage monsters.

Khane

I'm just trying to gauge how outraged I'm supposed to be. Usually if I think the premise of a show is stupid I just don't watch it but I don't want to miss out if this show is going to be the beginning of a cultural revolution.

Feel me?

• 1Worf

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Better off than living in speculation land about what will be wrong with the show. They could fuck it up royally, but it also could be pretty good. The only guarantee is people will find something to complain about either way.

Why exactly do you think we post things here? It's to speculate. You have threads years before a TV show or movie or video game came out. Should we stop that and just wait for it to be released?