Consensus Got Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You asking MY rate, or the standard rate? Standard rate jizz mopper in Cali makes between $800.00-$1,200.00 a week. This is a 60 hour work week however. Productions do 12 hour shifts (less in pre and post production but you still get the 12 hour pay). Get an IASTE spot in your specific jizz mopping craft(Mop construction/Bucket dressing/jizz accounting) and those numbers go way up.

This is all below the line jizz mopping however. The above the line jizz moppers make the real money.
holy fuck hook me up

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
holy fuck hook me up
I told you I would. If you're serious about it, PM me. I'll see what I can do. Might not be a steady production company near you. Canadian film business can be very fickle and you have companies that just show up for a single shoot and go back to the states. Really depends on your city.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Can't believe Trollface is being lured to Hollywood to be raped by Scream.
Oh fuck that noise. I told him I would hook him up in Canada if he happens to be close to anyone I might know. I don't want him within 1,000 miles of me.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You on the other hand ZyyzYzzy...

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I could care less what anyone does for a living as long as they take pride in it and show some kind of enthusiasm / hustle. If you work in whatever field and spend your 8 hrs / day trying to avoid your responsibilities and all your energy is invested not getting caught fucking off / exploiting your meager position, you need to be ground up into soylent green. That attitude is what has run the country into the toilet and trashed the economy.

I learned an important life lesson around the age of 16. If you fuck off at work your 8 hrs feels like 16. If you bust your ass, it flys by like it was 4.

People with no pride in their job (no matter how shitty), have no pride in themselves.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
run the country into the toilet and trashed the economy.
Citation needed that this is even the current status of the economy.

The American worker is still the most productive in the world by basically every metric used to measure such things.

• 1SJW
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Smuggly

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
American worker

Subtle racism against minorities since you know they don't have jobs

Also xenophobia against illegals, why do you say "American" ?? Do you discriminate?

I'm going to need you to report to your local reprogramming station to be educated about your microaggressions

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Triggered

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Citation needed that this is even the current status of the economy.

The American worker is still the most productive in the world by basically every metric used to measure such things.
Damn Mist @Zappata crushed you hard with that retort.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
bro don't make.me hate you
Hah. Hate me or love me, it matters not. Whims of fate brother bear.

You might be a Class AAA aspie, but you're our Class AAA aspie. Goes double for hodj, Tanoomba and others around here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Doing call support is not a job.

It is actually now a super critical job. When I have a problem with my banking or my insurance those motherfuckers handle that shit immediately and superbly, if they didn't I would fuck right off and find a company that did. Shitty CS is tanking companies. If I can't get a CS answer because it's being handled by 'Chuck' aka Rajneesh in Mumbai and he can't access that info and can't give me a US rep to talk to, I nope the fuck out and cancel shit. Think how many people said fuck it and bought a Playstation after having to deal with Tyen on the phone at Xbox.

• 2Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Doing call support is not a job.
I'm not a pleb. I don't do support for consumers.

I support phone systems for some of the largest healthcare companies and financial institutions in the world, and also 911 PSAPs and numerous federal systems.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm not a pleb. I don't do support for consumers.

I support phone systems for some of the largest healthcare companies and financial institutions in the world, and also 911 PSAPs and numerous federal systems.
Shut the fuck up and reset my VM pin pleb.

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.