Constantine 2

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Constantine 2

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Horror

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Peter Stormare

Plot: After a long hiatus, John Constantine is drawn back into action after finding out supreme demons have acquired a map to Heaven and are planning a mission to destroy the kingdom of God.

Goatface

1663367915376.png

• 9Like
  • 2I Came
Reactions: 10 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gimme. I've been wanting this forever.

• 9Solidarity
  • 8Like
Reactions: 16 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'll be the first to admit that I hate not keeping with the original character (appearance, abilities, etc), and using Keanu for Constantine was no exception. But that being said, I did actually like the movie so I'm looking forward to the sequel. It's become so fucking standard now that I'm kinda learning to roll with it: Jackson Nick Fury, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Had me until JJ Jewbrams and his Mystery Box of Membaberries.

Stormare as Lucifer again though...

• 12Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 15 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Had me until JJ Jewbrams and his Mystery Box of Membaberries.
Did you actually read it? The JJ Abrams show appears to be cancelled, and the original director is getting the movie.

This is the best news I've heard in forever.

The real question is, will Keanu actually cut his fucking hair? Keanu is just not the same actor he was when he did the first movie.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Did you actually read it? The JJ Abrams show appears to be cancelled, and the original director is getting the movie.

This is the best news I've heard in forever.

The real question is, will Keanu actually cut his fucking hair? Keanu is just not the same actor he was when he did the first movie.
So the line about JJ and Akiva producing the movie is incorrect? If he's anywhere near it, it'll suck.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF by CrossFit LLC.

About damn time. It was Keanu Reeves best role. I hate it took so damn long.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So the line about JJ and Akiva producing the movie is incorrect? If he's anywhere near it, it'll suck.
Movie producers aren't like TV producers/showrunners. In the movie business, producer largely just means the person who goes and fronts or finds the money to make the movie.

As long as Abrams isn't writing the movie, it'll be fine.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Movie producers aren't like TV producers/showrunners. In the movie business, producer largely just means the person who goes and fronts or finds the money to make the movie.

Tropic Thunder GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the movie was greenlit because WB is more interested in movies now than TV shows, with still Bad Robot in charge, but the Madame X and Constantine TV show (seperate from the Keanu Reeves movie) were passed on by HBO Max. I have no idea what the difference is anymore between HBO, HBO Max, and WB as all of them are owned by Discovery.

pysek

<Gold Donor>

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Writing will make all the difference. It's just to easy to throw money at media projects these days and give two shits about quality writing.

I love the original film-- LOVE IT! But it really isn't Constantine the DC character or product. But, who cares at this point? It's the alternate universe Constantine.

It will be tough to meet expectations on this one.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Constantine is in my top 10 fav movies of all time, loved every minute of it.

If they could remotely recreate the feel, mood, and pacing of the first, I would be very, very excited.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
Constantine is in my top 10 fav movies of all time, loved every minute of it.

If they could remotely recreate the feel, mood, and pacing of the first, I would be very, very excited.
hope GIF

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database