Constantine

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I'm a huge Constantine fan and have been reading the comics for years but this show was pretty bad. They showed portions of it out of order which fucked up the whole overall plot arc. Even ignoring that the dialogue was terrible. This show was an utter disappointment for me.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This show would do much better with Netflix because a show like this needs to be dark and graphic. The show just will not have the same vibe if it cannot showcase its potential. It is why for me, the show just did not grab me the way the movie did.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Show is officially dead.

"The cast and writers of Constantine are being released from their contracts," Cerone said in his message. "The studio tried to find a new home for the show, for which we're forever grateful, but those efforts didn't pan out. I'm sorry, I wasn't provided any information on the attempts to sell the show elsewhere. All I can report is that the show is over."

Executive Producer Announces Series Officially Dead - Comic Book Resources

Qhue

Trump's Staff
With the renewal of Legends of Tomorrow for a 4th season we will get Matt Ryan back as Constantine full time as he will become a series regular next year. Yay!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I rewatched the movie last week. It still holds great replay value.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user