Constantine

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I like the idea of moving the show to sci fi and making it darker. I enjoy the show over all but lots of it was crap. It was definitely getting better towards the end though.

Column_sl

shitlord
That's good, that show sucked. Was a waist of those actors imo.

Now DC can use magic based characters on their CW shows.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That sucks. I really enjoyed this, I thought it was a fantastic show. If it doesn't get renewed I wouldn't mind seeing some of the same actors/characters show up on Arrow or the Flash.

Column_sl

shitlord
Has anyone really watched the show? haha, the scripts are really bad, and it's a monster of the week, and the monsters aren't even interesting. They had a poo monster at one point...
I don't even know what happened, they had a strong pilot, and then it all just fell apart.

They don't need more shitty TV actors guest starring they need better writers to pledge support.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Has anyone really watched the show? haha, the scripts are really bad, and it's a monster of the week, and the monsters aren't even interesting. They had a poo monster at one point...
I don't even know what happened, they had a strong pilot, and then it all just fell apart.

They don't need more shitty TV actors guest starring they need better writers to pledge support.
It's funny I feel the same way about a majority of your posting in the TV forums.

It's too bad it's been cancelled, hope it's picked up by HBO or Cinemax.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's funny I feel the same way about a majority of your posting in the TV forums.

It's too bad it's been cancelled, hope it's picked up by HBO or Cinemax.
Yes because so many shows that have been cancelled have been picked up by HBO, and Cinemax lol.

The show had years of books they could have followed, most with great arcs, and they did nothing with it. ..

All it was is a Bad Dr Who clone with barely any ties to the original characters.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed it and I think it got better as the season went on, too many shows are given short leashes these days due to declining viewership and commercial revenue. Why invest in watching a show when you know it's going to be cancelled after one season.

While not probable that it will get picked up anything is possible. Warners TV was able to find a home for Longmire once it was cancelled.

fris

Vyemm Raider
has a ton of potential improvement, but was still a decent show. a ton of fluctuation in how good it was week to week. felt like the writers didn't know if they'd get a full season or not. i think if netflix gave them a full season it would be pretty amazing.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder if Netflix's deal with Marvel would prevent them from picking up and producing a DC show.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i skipped this series because NBC has a shit track record of supporting new shows, especially comic based. if it had gotten a season 2 i would have given it a try.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I wonder if Netflix's deal with Marvel would prevent them from picking up and producing a DC show.
I wonder the same thing but I can't imagine Netflix would want to close down other avenues. I know Longmire is produced by Warners Horizon which is under the same umbrella as DC but since it's not comic based who knows.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
i skipped this series because NBC has a shit track record of supporting new shows, especially comic based. if it had gotten a season 2 i would have given it a try.
And low ratings were a big reason it was canceled.

Forget Obama... Thanks Astr0

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im confused by all the celeb support, pretty much all the actors from Originals, Arrow, Supernatual, Flash are all saying theyll guest star, CW should just pick this crap up and add to their DC lineup.

Ganthorn

N00b
Im confused by all the celeb support, pretty much all the actors from Originals, Arrow, Supernatual, Flash are all saying theyll guest star, CW should just pick this crap up and add to their DC lineup.
That is what I was saying from the get go. The ratings it got on NBC weren't super far off from the CW DC shows ratings and they probably would have been higher if it was paired with flash/arrow and they could have done some crossovers and it probably would have been done better.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agree it had some 'villain of the week' shticks, but what show doesn't when it's brand new? It was getting pretty damn good towards the end minus the creepy redneck devil worshiper pedophile dude