Containment

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
8l4JjIO7g26oVrb5iTTcglzFVWC.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Containment[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-04-19[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]An epidemic breaks out in Atlanta leaving the large city quarantined and those stuck on the inside fighting for their lives. This is the story of loved ones torn apart, and how the society that grows inside the quarantine reveals both the devolution of humanity and the birth of unlikely heroes.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Pilot was decent I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Pilot was moronic. Dumb ass freaks out that someone sneezed in his face so he decides to go hand out with the kids. Retard chick threatening to sneeze on random lab tech, random lab tech not bitchslaping the shit out of her, same retard teacher chick using the "i was talking on the phone" excuse for losing her own fucking child and another random during a biological alert, and I can go on and on.

Best part of the pilot was the super hot readheaded doctor / first victim and that ended up pretty messy.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I thought it was just ok myself, I am hoping on seeing alot of gruesome deaths and happy people die. That alone gives me hope that this show will have a decent sized season.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ah shit, I was going to pass until I saw Claudia Black in the trailer. Now I have to watch at least the first episode. She could mutter The Koran in my ear and I'd still think it sounded hot.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The second episode reminded me of how stupid people can be.

There is a containment going on
Yes but we only live once lets go to a party!!!!!

All ended up infected......well deserved fuckwads

I cant tell if its bad writing that allowed this to happen or they mimic how people really act in these situations, in either case i will continue to watch if just to see stupid people make stupid decisions.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
The second episode reminded me of how stupid people can be.

There is a containment going on
Yes but we only live once lets go to a party!!!!!

All ended up infected......well deserved fuckwads

I cant tell if its bad writing that allowed this to happen or they mimic how people really act in these situations, in either case i will continue to watch if just to see stupid people make stupid decisions.
Yes it is one of those things where you go fucking morons how stupid are you and then you realize most people are just that stupid when it comes to things like this and its all to believable.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I actually liked the first episode but it is pretty obvious they are going the conspiracy against the Muslims path bullshit. I think I have had enough of the twist being the government or white guys being the terrorists.