Corepunk

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Said one of the no-no words in the trailer. Loot. Sorry, I'm out.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
An MMORPG without loot? Does anyone really want to play that?

From what I've read, they don't have a traditional loot system though. The "armor" is all cosmetic. It's more like League of Legends style items, with active abilities.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It doesn't matter. If they said it in the trailer, it's gonna suck. I'm calling it Goish's Law. If they say in the trailer "lootz0rs!" or any derivative, it'll really blow chunks.

• 1Like

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
meme.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Game looks very clean. “Alpha” gameplay my ass, that’s beta.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Game looks very clean. “Alpha” gameplay my ass, that’s beta.
Well, technically speaking, art and animations aren't a consideration for alpha and the artists need something to do while the devs are doing their developing. Software enters beta when it's feature complete but isn't ready to release because those features need tweaking/testing and bugs need to be documented and addressed. Arguably, best practice would be that art and animations wouldn't even begin until beta because you might spend a lot of money animating for systems that get cut, but if you've got an art team on staff you need to keep them busy with something...

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a prettier Lost Ark set for a western audience. I’m in, liked Lost Ark a ton

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
They definitely make combat faster, which is good. Now I would like to know what this game is about especially end-game